As featured in:
Full-featured IDE to code, debug, test, and deploy to any platform. Code faster. Work smarter. Create the future with the best-in-class IDE.
Develop with the entire toolset from initial design to final deployment.
- Improved IntelliSense performance for C++ files
- Local development with many common emulators
- Simplified test access in Solution Explorer
- Git management and repo creation in the IDE
- Kubernetes support now included in Microsoft Azure workload
- Stay up to date & in the know
- Code more efficiently with built-in and downloaded features
- Collaborate seamlessly without leaving the editor
Write code with fewer errors
Type variables quickly and accurately, using IntelliSense code suggestions if you get stuck. Maintain speed no matter the complexity as you navigate to any file, type, member, or symbol declaration you need. Make quick improvements to your code using light bulbs that suggest actions such as renaming a function or adding a parameter.
- One-click code cleanup. Resolve warnings and suggestions with the click of a button
- Visual Studio IntelliCode. Get AI-assisted recommendations that learn from the community
- Visual Studio Live Share. Share code using real-time collaborative development
Fixed In This Release of Visual Studio 2019 version 16.5.1:
- A bug is fixed in loop unroller which might lead to wrong condition codes being generated in the unrolled loop.
- Fixed a bug that caused ServiceHub.Host.CLR.x64 to stop working.
- Fixes issue in Chinese version of compiler errors C4533 and C2362 which resulted in incorrect order of string substitution for those languages.
- Improved stability of the Diagnostic Tools and Performance Profiler.
- Code generation problem causing crash with pure virtual destructor in const object
- Fixed a constant evaluation regression from 16.5 Preview 2
- Fixed an issue where MacOS couldn't be paired.
- Fixed an issue where the Diagnostic Tools while debugging and Performance Profiler fail to launch on XBox devices.
Software similar to Visual Studio 2019 9
Eclipse IDE is a leading open platform for professional developers.
MonoDevelop enables developers to quickly write desktop and web applications on Linux, Windows and macOS.
Android Studio provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device.
More similar downloads