As featured in:
If you’re thinking about becoming a streamer or tried and gave up because it was too difficult, Twitch Studio is for you!
Just run the installer and sign into the Twitch account you want to use to stream.
Twitch Studio takes the guesswork out of setting up and managing your stream, with features like:
- Simplified setup for your mic, webcam, green screen, monitor resolution, bitrate, and more to help your stream look and sound great.
- Twitch Studio comes loaded with starter layouts and overlays to help you effortlessly personalize the look of your stream.
Integrated with Twitch
- With Twitch Studio, everything you need to create a community is at your fingertips, no extra plug-ins required. Alerts, activity feed, and Twitch chat are all built-in.
Twitch Studio Minimum Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- GPU: DirectX 11 compatible
- RAM: 4+ GB (2GB free)
- CPU: 4 core Intel or AMD
Twitch Studio Recommended Specifications:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 10 series or newer
- RAM: 8GB+
- CPU: 8 thread Intel or AM
Twitch Studio Mac:
- The Twitch Studio Mac app requires a Mac capable of running MacOS 10.14: Mojave.
- It’s recommended to have a newer Mac for streaming, especially if you are planning to stream games simultaneously.
- The requirements may change based on your selected encoder, stream quality settings, and the game you are trying to capture. More intensive games will require better hardware in order to achieve good stream quality.
- If you encounter any issues with your streaming set up, feel free to join our Discord server to chat directly with other Twitch Studio streamers and some of our developers!
Recent Twitch Studio news
Software similar to Twitch Studio 3
All your favorite communities, friends, and games, all in one place.
CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer.
GoPro Studio software makes it easy to import and view your GoPro media and create professional-quality videos.