As featured in:
- CPU and GPU Availability and Pricing Update: April 2021
- GeForce RTX 3070 vs. Radeon RX 6700 XT: 45 Game Benchmark
- CPU and GPU Availability and Pricing Update: March 2021
Finding ways to improve performance and visual fidelity in your games and applications is challenging. To help during the game development process, Nvidia has packaged and released a suite of SDKs through our branch of Unreal Engine for all developers, from independent to AAA, to harness the power of RTX.
Today, Nvidia released RTX Technology Showcase – an interactive demo built from NVIDIA’s RTX Unreal Engine 4.26 Branch (NvRTX). RTX Technology Showcase project files are also available for further guidance and discovery of the benefits that ray tracing and AI brings to your projects. This application allows you to toggle ray-traced reflections, ray-traced translucency, DLSS, RTX Direct Illumination, and RTX Global Illumination to visualize the difference in real-time. The ray tracing SDKs are available through NvRTX while DLSS is available as a UE 4.26 plugin.
- RTX Direct Illumination lets artists add millions of dynamic lights to game environments without worrying about performance or resource constraints, in real time.
- RTX Global Illumination provides scalable solutions to compute multi-bounce indirect lighting without bake times, light leaks, or expensive per-frame costs.
- NVIDIA Real-Time Denoiser is a spatio-temporal API agnostic denoising library that’s designed to work with low ray per pixel signals.
- NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super-Sampling) taps into the power of a deep learning neural network to boost frame rates and generate beautiful, sharp images for your games.
Recent Nvidia Unreal Engine 4 RTX and DLSS Demo news
With an RTX 3080 and Core i9-11900H, the new Zephyrus looks very enticing
Intel and Nvidia launch 11th-gen Tiger Lake H45 CPUs and RTX 3050 GPUs for gaming and high-performance laptopsAffordable RTX graphics for laptops starting at $800
That's double the card's default amount of GDDR6 memory