With QCAD you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, mechanical parts or schematics and diagrams. QCAD works on Windows, macOS and Linux. The source code of QCAD is released under the GPL version 3 (GPLv3), a popular Open Source license.
QCAD was designed with modularity, extensibility and portability in mind. But what people notice most often about QCAD is its intuitive user interface. QCAD is an easy to use but powerful 2D CAD system for everyone. You don't need any CAD experience to get started with QCAD immediately.
- Blocks (grouping)
- 35 CAD fonts included
- Support for TrueType fonts
- Various Metrical and Imperial units
- DXF and DWG input and output
- Printing to scale
- Printing on multiple pages
- Over 40 construction tools
- Over 20 modification tools
- Construction and modification of points, lines, arcs, circles, ellipses, splines, polylines, texts, dimensions, hatches, fills, raster images
- Various powerful entity selection tools
- Object snaps
- Measuring tools
- Part library with over 4800 CAD parts
- Command line tools (dwg2pdf, dwg2svg, dwg2bmp, etc.)
- G-Code export
Software similar to QCAD 5
3D Modeling, Animation, Rendering, and Realtime 3D/game creation.
An Open Source parametric 3D CAD modeler.
LibreCAD is a free open source CAD application for Windows, macOS and Linux.
More similar downloads