Printing a directory listing is something you may not do often, but when you need to print a listing of a directory with a lot of files in it, you would rather not manually type the filenames.
Print Directory allows you to create a comprehensive and accurate list of your folders. You can customize the file lists to fit your own preferences, You can list filenames only, or include file size, date, time, path, extension, attributes, date and time and MP3 ID3 tags. You can format your output as text, HTML or RTF files.
One especially handy feature of Print Directory is the ability to add an option to the Windows Explorer context menu for directories. This allows you to quickly generate a listing for a directory from within Explorer. To do this, you must run the program as administrator. Right-click on the .exe file and select Run as administrator from the popup menu.
- Print details list (file name, path, date, time, version, attribute, CRC32, etc.)
- Allows files, folders, extension you wish to be excluded from scanning altogether.
- Print Directory In Treeview list, Treeview list with file size.
- Customize file lists to fit your preferences
- Print or save a list of files located in any folder.
- List folder names only.
- List files in subfolders.
- Perfect to print out CD or DVD contents, supports files over Gbs.
- Result can be printed out, published to web or sent to a friend.
- Powerful filtering and formatting capabilities.
- No learning required: simple interface.
Software similar to Print Directory 3
Directory Monitor is used for monitoring certain directories or network shares and will notify you of file changes, modifications and more in real time.
Show disk usage, directory printer, find duplicate files, rename files, and maintain your files - all in 1 tool.
- Free to Try
Create HTML, text or CSV listing for directories or network shares.
- Free to Try