Users and processes making the changes can also be detected and with the help of plugins, Directory Monitor also provides text logs, automation via script/application execution, emailing, writing to a database, sound notifications and more.
- Real-time monitoring of file changes, modifications, deletions, new files and file access.
- Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden/private shares).
- Balloon notifications whenever an event is detected.
- Options to detect all files in subdirectories and changes to file attributes.
- Optionally execute an application/script when an event occurs.
- Log all changes to a text file of your choice.
- Include and exclude filters per directory.
- Auto updating, import/export.
- Run in the background as a Windows service (PRO).
- Detect the user and application/process that made the changes (PRO).
- Command-line version to run from the console (PRO).
- Snapshots to determine changes even when a share is down or the machine was off (PRO).
- Run external applications/scripts without hidden and in the background (PRO).
- Extend functionality with your own custom plugins using the SDK provided (PRO).
- Refresh grid after saving settings on a disabled monitor (Ticket #2525)
- Only apply unique attachments to each email (Ticket #2539)
- Fix text log selection clipboard copying
Software similar to Directory Monitor 5
Comprehensive hardware analysis, monitoring and reporting for Windows and DOS. Completely free.
Speccy is an advanced System Information tool for your PC.
General Windows utility for dumping lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info
More similar downloads