FlightGear is an open-source flight simulator. It supports a variety of popular platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) and is developed by skilled volunteers from around the world. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- Our editors have curated a list of 3 alternatives to FlightGear, check them out.
- FlightGear has been downloaded 38,031 times so far.
- FlightGear is available for multiple platforms (Windows/macOS/Linux).
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about FlightGear
There are many exciting possibilities for an open, free flight sim. We hope that this project will be interesting and useful to many people in many areas. Source code for the entire project is available and licensed under the GNU General Public License. Read more.
You may also be interested in...
League of Legends (LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed by Riot Games. It is a free-to-play game, supported by micro-transactions.
The #1 Battle Royale game! Squad up and compete to be the last one standing in 100 player PvP. Build cover. Battle your enemies. Survive the longest. Earn you victory. Season X is here.
Star Wars: The Old Republic is the only massively-multiplayer online game with a Free-to-Play option that puts you at the center of your own story-driven Star Wars saga.