Star Wars: The Old Republic 6.1.3
Star Wars: The Old Republic is the only massively-multiplayer online game with a Free-to-Play option that puts you at the center of your own story-driven Star Wars saga.
Similar to 7
In Star Wars: The Old Republic you can play as a Jedi, a Sith, a Bounty Hunter or as one of many other Star Wars iconic roles and explore an age over three-thousand years before the classic films. Become the hero of your own Star Wars adventure as you choose your path down the Light or Dark side of the Force.
Enjoy Choice and Flexibility
Play the complete story-driven adventure up to Level 50 for free with some restrictions or enjoy unlimited game access as a Subscriber including a Rewards Program which will grant Complimentary Cartel Coins, a new virtual currency used to purchase valuable items in the Cartel Market.
Define your Star Wars Saga
Choose from one of eight iconic roles and become the hero of your personal Star Wars saga---an interactive storyline with cinematic dialogue and full voiceover for all in-game characters.
Choose the Light Or Dark Side
Meaningful choices throughout your journey will determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force™.
Adventure With Companions
Build or break meaningful relationships with your companions as they join in your journeys and fight at your side.
Engage in Heroic Star Wars Combat
Fight against reactive enemies in dynamic Lightsaber duels, cantina shootouts, and large-scale multi-player battles.
Pilot Your Personal Starship
Earn your own ship which is your base of operations as you explore the galaxy and participate in epic space combat.
Discover A Fully Featured MMO
Join your friends in fast-paced combat encounters including player-vs.-player Warzones, multi-player Flashpoints and Operations, and much more.
Strengthen your ties with the Galactic Republic or Sith Empire and establish a new personal headquarters in the luxurious Alderaan Noble Estate!
In the aftermath of the Sith Empire's assault on the Meridian Complex Shipyard, both factions form elite organizations to carry out key objectives that could tip the balance of the war. As fighting intensifies across the galaxy, representatives from the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire arrive on Odessen to discuss plans of attack.
Away from the war's chaotic front lines, players can form a lavish base of operations within the Core Worlds by purchasing a new Stronghold: the Alderaan Noble Estate. For those wanting a more exhilarating experience, players can race at breakneck speeds during the All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally or take on the fearsome Master Mode difficulty of the Nature of Progress Operation.
- Republic-aligned players work alongside Jedi Master Gnost-Dural and General Daeruun to guide the formation of Task Force Nova, an initiative to help rebuild the Jedi Order after years of brutal conflict.
- Players aligned with the Sith Empire meet with the new Sith liaison, Darth Rivix, to direct the reformation of the Hand, the Empire's most elite and powerful strike force.
Alderaan Noble Estate
- Customize your own royal retreat hidden away in the mountain ranges of Alderaan! This noble estate comes with a wide-open field, a snowy overlook, and a regal mansion with a balcony overlooking cascading waterfalls.
- Careful use of high explosives can unlock a hidden area and grant access to a unique aspect of the estate's territory.
All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally (added in 6.1.2)
- The biggest gangs on the circuit --- Horizon's Razor, the Pit Screamers, and the Blatant Beks --- are ready to show their fans a great time.
- Each gang has a repeatable Daily Mission for the courses on Dantooine, Tatooine, and Onderon.
- Each planet features its own dangerous hazards, turning up the difficulty on the courses. Hit all the course objectives before crossing the finish line, and the crowd's going to love you!
- Players will unlock three Story Missions for each gang as you progress through their reputation tracks. The more they trust you, the more you'll become part of the inner circle and learn more about each gang.
Nature of Progress - Master Mode Difficulty (added in 6.1.2)
- Gather your strongest allies, as the enemies inside the CI-004 Research Facility grow more cunning and resilient. Caution is heavily advised; you never know what could be lurking in the shadows...
- New and unique rewards await those who can overcome the challenge! New Set Bonuses have a guaranteed chance to drop from the various Bosses within the Operation. A fortunate few can even walk away with awe-inspiring Stronghold Decorations or the fierce Bantam Dxun Reaper.
Recent Star Wars: The Old Republic news
Disney will shut down its $2,400 per person Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser resort after only 18 monthsThe enormous price tag was likely not enough for a sizable profit after paying the actors
Elden Ring and Skyrim also receiving frame generation and super resolution fan mods
The new title allocates over 18 gigabytes of VRAM for 1440p gameplay
Star Wars: The Old Republic is featured in...
Software similar to Star Wars: The Old Republic 7
Welcome to Azeroth, a world of magic and limitless adventure. Experience the ever-expanding fantasy of World of Warcraft for free today.
In Warzone 2100, you command the forces of The Project in a battle to rebuild the world after mankind has almost been destroyed by nuclear missiles.
Brawlhalla is a 2D free to play platform fighter
EVE Online is a community-driven spaceship MMO where players can play free, choosing their own path from countless options.
More similar downloads