Slim Keycap Structure with Hyperesponse Technology
The Hyperesponse keys of the Razer Arctosa reduce key latency and maximize response for critical actions during competitive gameplay ensuring fast, accurate and consistent actuation response in the intense frenzy of competitive gameplay.
Selective Anti-ghosting Capability around WASD Gaming Cluster
The Razer Arctosa addresses "ghosting" signal failure that occurs when you press multiple keys simultaneously on traditional keyboards. Selective anti-ghosting around the WASD gaming cluster on the Razer Arctosa allows more commands to be entered at any one time without the "ghosting" signal failure.
Fully-programmable Keys with Macro Capabilities
Too many keystrokes to enter and too little keys? Sometimes we wish we had more fingers (or maybe an additional arm for that can of soda or beer while we're in the middle of a raid.) The next best thing would be fully programmable keys with macro capabilities that enable instantaneous, multiple commands with a single keystroke. Buy armor and weapons or execute complex manoeuvres with a single key with the Razer Arctosa. Some things are better than extra fingers (or arms).
- Fully-programmable keys with macro capabilities
- Selective anti-ghosting for WASD gaming cluster
- Slim keycap structure with Hyperesponse technology
- Easy access media keys
- Gaming mode option for deactivation of the Windows key
- 10 customizable software profiles with on-the-fly switching
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Detachable wrist rest
- Approximate Size : 470 mm / 18.50” (Width) x 222 mm / 8.74” (Height) x 23 mm / 0.91” (Depth)
- Approximate Weight: 720 g / 1.59 lbs
- Support for Windows 8
Note: Please plug your device in before installing this driver.
- October 15, 2009
- Windows 7
- 1,945 downloads
- 6.6 MB
- October 19, 2009
- Windows XP/Vista
- 1,832 downloads
- 7.5 MB