HP / Dell / etc. laptop password help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an old HP omnibook 4150. Can't get into BIOS or into Windows. Have already tried to clear the CMOS, but I just erased clock settings, but password stayed on.

Can you help me?

Omnibook 4150
Phoenix BIOS 4.0 release 6.0
Hash code 06713

Thanks

Still looking for my password....

Anyone?

Thanks.

Regarding the BIOS password of my Dell D630 I talked about earlier. I have contacted DELL via phone, and as I expected, they won't even help! Now I have already paid so much to just remove the password, and still nothing! Will this great Laptop sit like a brick on my office table until someday someone created a password generator for it? :)

If anybody provides me with the master password for my Dell D630, I would be more than grateful.

Service Tag: #G333C2X-595B

If you provide me with the password, PM me your PayPal address, and I will make you a donation for your help. Since I have already paid over 140$ to recover this, the donation will be 50$.

Thanks in advance

hi ,need help to recover pass
dell latitude d830
service tag BMWHB3J-595B
or how short the eeprom,
thx

Anyone with skils here,pls

thanQ

IBM Travelstar ATA Password

I have a big problem with a Travelstar HD. It suddenly stopped working and there is no way to access it. If I leave in on its laptop, the system was start because "missing operaing system"; if I put it into an USB box and connect to another PC, Windows is not able to access it. I tried tons of utilities, but none of them was even able to read the partition table.

I tried using the Drive Fitness test and this is what I get:
Device is Password protected and can not be tested. Disposition code = 0x22

Then I run the drive information and this is what I got:
Model: IC25N040ATCS04-0
Serial no: DCM0GDNB
Capacity: 40.01 GB
Cache size: 1768 KB
Microcode Level: CA4OA71A4O
ATA Compliance: ATA-5

Ultra DMA
Highest mode: 5
Active mode: 5

Settings
Write cache: Enabled
Read look-ahead: Enabled
Auto reassign: Enabled
S.M.A.R.T. operations: Enabled
S.M.A.R.T. status: Good
ABLE: Enabled
ABLE value: 128 (80h)
Security feature: Supported
Password: Set
Password level: High
Security mode: Locked

After doing some researchings over the internet it seems that the problem is indeed the Security Mode=Locked. But I haven't setup any password! I was using it before the pc crashed and the disk became unusable.

Is there anything I can do? Can you help me? I got very important data to retrieve...

Regards,
D.

hello friends, i've forgotten my setup password and now windows cannot be loaded.am using dell latitude c600 and service tag is 40XX70J 595B , the express service code is 87-641-054-11. i did not bought it from dell but from a small computer shop as second handed pc. i will be very greatful for any help.
thanks

Just providing info on one member's issue (asked for support, one page back)
Great news!

I solved the issue. What I did, after thousands of attempts, I entered the BIOS, inserted a new user password, enabled the disk locking feature, rebooted the machine, re-entered the BIOS, removed the disk locking feature, rebooted the machine and... got the WINXP logo! And the disk works like a charme! How satisfied I am!

Before yesterday I didn't even know that a password can be set at disk level!

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
D.

I stated the wrong model number Presario C300 not 300C

Hello

I am in need of a password for a compaq C300
After 3 wrong password attempts I receive the following:

System Disabled
[04944]

You gave me 3 passwords to try, but they didnt work....Probaby cause I
reversed the model number (if i only had a brain) I stated the model was Presario
300C but it really is C300.

so could you help me 1 more time please.

thanks in advance
TML

Bios password Dell latitude cpt

Hello, I need help :) I purchased a yacht this year and included in the inventory was a dell latitude cpt laptop that was protected by a password ( bios ) I think,
any ideas on how to get passed this barrier.and unlock this laptop.

Service tag 385920J
Express service code 70-228-970-11

Thanks

Hi, managed to get passed bios passwod but now the hard drive is asking for a password, can anyone help me on this.
PS great site
Thanks

I don't really know if this is possible to get it like that. But I know that you can go to the Brand's Agency or Shop to try to resolve it but you will need to give the proof that the laptop is for you.

the laptop will be registered to someone else, and may be full of private material and or spyware/viruses, i would seriously suggest you wipe the drive and reinstall windows.

However should you not want to then do a google on Hirens Boot CD and download it, it has plenty of tools for resetting passwords in an NT enviroment.

There are other methods but you dont say what OS is on the laptop so i cant advise further

E1705 eeprom chip location

im wondering if anyone could tell me where the eeprom chip is located on the e1705 motherboard. also if you know the pins to short to remove the bios password. thanks for the help.

Rustam_/ Predator 25 Help!

I have the same problem as many in this forum with the Gray Screen of Doom. The laptop is a Dell Latitude D620, Service Tag# 2YGZGC1-595B. I need a password to get in, access the bios and reformat the drive. Your help is much appreciated.Thanks in advance.

same here.. can I get some help too please?? laptop is Dell Latitude D600... Service tag #3T9QF51-595B..

my son has messed with this and royally screwed something up. I don't know the password and he says he doesn't know what he did. I need to get to the information in this laptop urgently. (I'm self employed and much of my business contacts, etc are in there)

Please help me??!?!?!?

hi everybody

i am a newby and in desperate need of help, i have a HP Omnibook XE 4100 and have just been told to check out this site as you may be able to help, i have been blocked out of my bios with hash code 06000 any ideas anyone im desperate and one guy from another thread said he would help for $20.

please please help
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back