Home › Downloads › Organizers
EssentialPIM Pro Portable 3.0
The powerfully simple Personal Information Manager for USB flash drive.
Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
EssentialPIM Pro Portable is the advanced version of EPIM, used by many thousands of users all over the world for organizing their personal and business lives. EssentialPIM Pro Portable works straight from your removable media, whether it's a USB flash drive, compact flash card, or even a good old floppy.
All your data in one place, interconnected so you don't have to mess around, and just the data you need without a lot of clutter. EssentialPIM is powerfully simple.
Tasks- Exactly what you want in a scheduler. Versatile, drag and drop, and customized color-coding. EPIM gives you a new level of instant info on your day, week and month.
To Do- Not just a static task list! You could practically run a company using this tool alone! Assign tasks to different individuals with target dates and customizable reminders (any sound or voiced phrase, displayed messages, etc); search by date, subject or word; sort, print-all with a few mouse clicks or keyboard shortcuts.
Notes- Very easy to use, very quick, yet powerful outliner that you can organize any way that makes sense to you: tree-like, flat, table or whatever complex combination you like.
Contacts- Far more capability than the Address Book, yet without the extra (usually blank) fields taking up your screen space! Really a contacts management system with: search, sort, custom data fields, print, and Contact data can be linked to any Task, To Do and/or Note!
* Fixed: problem with setting up a password on some databases created with previous EPIM versions
* Fixed: iCal importing issues with non UTF-8 characters
* Fixed: Unicode exporting problem in Contacts related to TXT files
* Fixed: dates, which are now being shown in EPIM Today and Schedule modules
* Fixed: removal of birthday appointments if selected not to create birthday events in Schedule when working with contacts
* Fixed: "0 years old" message in Schedule for contacts
* Fixed: error with import from CSV files if a contact had quotes in the last field
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: