Screen Shot Maker 184.108.40.206
It's time to capture by the Screen Shot Maker.
Screen Shot Maker - is a powerful screen capture application that prints screen and grabs screen shot from Windows desktop. If you want to capture desired desktop screen pictures at will and select capture area in rectangle, window, control, etc., some video games, Screen Shot Maker
can be your cool and powerful tool.
Screen Shot Maker guarantees professional results for your most demanding image processing requirements. Editing and enhancement tools include filters, adjust image size and color level, crop, rotate, add your comment, and much
more. It copies images to clipboard, printer and automatically saves them in BMP, JPEG, TGA, GIF, PNG, PCX, Metafile or TIFF formats. Also you can open and edit external images in all major graphics formats.
The usages of capture tool is boundless. You look at the monitor and you see something interesting? It's time to capture it. Look to Screen Shot Maker for the cost effective solution for all your capture and printing requirements.
- simplest process to make screen shots;
- various and powerful modes of capturing:
- any visible control (such button or window)
- active window
- active window without border
- allows to capture multiple images;
- allows to capture cursor images;
- flexible color picker and color conversion tool;
- all major graphics formats for opening external images;
- most used graphics formats for saving images - BMP, JPEG, TGA, GIF, PNG, PCX, WMF, EMF and TIFF
- allows to edit images:
- color adjustment
- image processing (resize, rotate at any angle, flip, crop, filters)
- large set of graphics elements (shapes, arrows, freelines, fill, spray, text, highlight zones etc.)
- allows to print images, to copy to clipboard or save;
- automatic mode for saving your time;
- allows accurately to define part of captured image in postprocess;
- possibility to capture image from DOS, OpenGL and DirectX programs (games);
- install & uninstall support.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.