WinAMP Beta 5.7.3444
The legendary WinAMP media player can handle audio CDs, MP3 audio files, and streaming audio broadcasts.
Winamp is an audio player that can handle audio CDs, MP3 audio files, and streaming audio broadcasts. It combines extensive functionality with an intuitive interface. Winamp features a playlist editor and a 10-band graphic equalizer with user-definable presets that can automatically load specific files. It also includes Windows Media Technology 4.0 input/output support and the industry-standard Fraunhofer MP3 decoder. This download no longer includes VIS/DSP plug-ins; you can download them separately.
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest stable version of this software.
- Plays aacPlus, MP3, AAC, WMA and more!
- Compatible with Winamp 2 Plug-ins
- Full Support for Classic Skins
- Full Support for Modern Skins
- Plays Videos (NSV, WMV, and more!)
- Powerful Media Library
- Browse SHOUTcast Radio & TV Stations
- Browse Winamp Music Videos & Songs
- Integrated AOL Video Content (News, Sports, Movies & more) AOL Radio Featuring XM
- SHOUTcast Wire (podcast directory)
- Predixis MusicMagic (dynamic playlisting)
- Bundled Visualizations
- Burn CDs (Limited to 2x - 48x in Pro!)
- Rips CDs (Limited to 8x aacPlus, AAC,
- WMA - Unlimited aacPlus, AAC, WMA, and MP3 in Pro!)
- 50 free mp3s from Emusic
- Includes Winner of the Internet Surround Music Project!
- Improved: Added an up/down spinner control on the Playlist prefs page for adjusting the font size
- Improved: [in_mp3] Remember the position of the stream info dialog
- Improved: [gen_ff] Added a 125% scaling option (requires language pack updates)
- Improved: [ml_downloads] Added 'Size' column
- Improved: [ml_pmp] Added 'Date Added' column (mainly for Cloud functionality)
- Improved: [ml_wire] Added an 'Update All' item on the subscriptions node
- Fixed: Allow /unreg (uninstall) to work with expired beta builds
- Fixed: Length not being read when set to read titles on load (5.64-specific)
- Fixed: Possible crash issue on the Vis prefs page (based on crash reports)
- Fixed: [gen_ff/wasabi] Crashes from received crash reports (vis + playlist + script error related stuff)
- Fixed: [in_flac] Removal of embedded artwork
- Fixed: [in_mp3] Display issue with APEv2 tab
- Fixed: [in_wm] Crash when calculating mediahash for badly formed wma files
- Fixed: [in_wm] Potential crash when handling metadata
- Fixed: [ml_history] Database reset not working
- Fixed: [ml_local] Integer overflow issue from the realsize changes for upper panes (5.64-specific)
- Fixed: [ml_wire] Some display updates & sizing bar handling in Subscriptions view
- Fixed: [mlcloud/pmpcloud] Various bugs/issues from crash reports
- Fixed: [out_disk] Various reported localization issues
- Misc: New "Send feedback" url's
- Misc: Various other fixes, tweaks & optimizations
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.