ChrisTV Professional 5.80
The PVR that takes control over your T.V. card.
Recording Information Panel
In the "AVI Information Panel" you can see what are the video input settings and the video/audio compression codecs that you use. When the recording mode is on, you can see live statistics about the captured file in the "Recording Information Panel".
Recording Main Settings Panel
- Here you can easily set the video stream format : Frame Size, Frames per second, Color Format.
- Also with ChrisTV you can use video/audio compression codecs installed on your PC.
- Available ONLY in ChrisTV Professional:
- Advanced Video Frame Cropping Function - you can remove undesirable frame lines (top,bottom,left and/or right).
Additional Recording Settings Panel
- Here you can choose to record only the video stream or both audio and video streams.
- Advanced AVI File Settings : AVI MUX - you can set the master stream and the video and audio interleaving mode.
- Synchronizing video and audio : using streams offset or offset audio stream by n ms.
- Recording segmentation - The segment size option helps you to make files for CD ready - 600 MB, 650 MB, 700 MB.
Recording Information Tab
In the "MPEG File Information Panel" you can see what are the MPEG video/audio settings that you use for recording. When the recording mode is on, you can see live statistics about the captured file in the "Recording Information Panel".
Main Settings Tab
You can choose between predefined MPEG recording presets and create SVCD, VCD, DVD compatible MPEG files. Customizing MPEG recording Presets is available only in ChrisTV Professional : change bitrate, file split size, MPEG Format etc.
Customize Settings Tab (Available ONLY in ChrisTV Professional Version)
You can easily customize the video stream format settings : Frame Size, Frames per second and the audio stream settings : audio bitrate, frequency. Also you can use the advanced Video Frame Cropping Function, in order to remove undesirable frame lines (top,bottom,left and/or right).
Common Settings Tab
- You can set any local path or shared drive from the network as Video Capture Folder.
- Recording stop conditions : you can set the free space on the capture drive that you want to keep and the duration for the capture using the Time recording limit option. Set the best recording sound level just by checking the VU meter.
Advanced Settings Tab (Available ONLY in ChrisTV Professional Version)
- During recording you can apply Processing Filters to the TV image : Image Processing Filters : Emboss, Grey, Invert etc.
- Dscaler Deinterlace Filters : Two Frame, Weave etc.
- Use SmartTee Directshow Filter.
- Disable Preview while Recording (for reducing the CPU usage while recording).
Profile Recording Settings Tab (Available ONLY in ChrisTV Professional Version)
You can save all your video/audio recording settings into a Recording Profile and load the profile when you want to use it again by a single click only.
- We have added a new feature to make recordings while the timeshift feature is used.
- Improved and optimized ChrisTV Scheduler and ChrisTV Agent.
- Some minor fixes and optimizations in the AVI recording and background recording modules.
- Fixed some recording settings for Hauppauge PVR 500 and Hauppauge PVR 1300.
- Improved the Timeshift buffering engine for some capture devices.
- Fixed sound mode detection when using Composite or S-Video inputs.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.