Home › Downloads › Organizers
Smart CD Catalog Professional 2.50
Still having troubles organizing your disks? Smart CD Catalog will help you put them in order!
Smart CD Catalog is software designed for organizing and managing CDs, DVDs, and other digital media collections. It will allow you to catalog your disks and create an ordered CD/DVD database. It is much more comfortable to use Smart CD Catalog than keep a list of disks on paper, in text files, or in Excel. Just add a disk to Smart CD Catalog once and you can view its contents, even if the disk is lying on a shelf or is being borrowed by a friend of yours. All types of media are supported: CDs and DVDs, hard disks, floppy disks, mounted network disks, USB drives, and RAM disks. You can also add separate folders to the catalog. You can view the list of files on any disk and their properties in the same way you can do it in Windows Explorer. Plus, you can add your comment to any disk, folder or file.
* Intuitive graphic interface
* Adding any types of disks
* Adding separate folders
* Automatically scanning inserted CDs and DVDs
* Numbering disks
* Adding comments to disks, folders or files
* Filtering disks by categories and types of media
* Maintaining a list of borrowers and a history of loans
* Displaying detailed information about disks, folders or files
* Displaying the size of folders in the list of folders and files
* Sorting disks, folders and files by any property
* Detailed statistics about the contents of the catalog
* Flexible report generator
* Minimize the program into the system tray
* Wide search features
* Password-protected access
* New: renaming files and folders in catalog.
* New: importing Audio CD information from CDDB/FreeDB online database.
* New: comment and description columns in the file list.
* New: disk capacity and free disk space columns.
* New: search in selected category, location or contact.
* Improved: list all files on all disks in alphabetical order without separation in reports.
* Fixed: drag and drop bug (during moving manually added disk to the other category).
* Fixed: multiline comments displaying in lists.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: