ThermographX 1.4 for Mac OS X
ThermographX monitors the various temperature sensors inside your modern Macintosh G4 or G5.
Note: Motorola's MPC7450CE/D Rev 5 errata indicates "The thermal assist unit (TAU) is no longer supported on the MPC7450, MPC7451, or MPC7441.". Because of this, you will not be able to measure the junction temperature on any system with these processors. At current, this includes the "Gigabit" PowerBook G4 and the "2001 Quicksilver" G4's.
Mac OS X 10.3.5 eliminates compatibility with some older Mac's, like the G4 Cube. I'm investigating if there is a workaround.
· Records maximum and minimum temperatures.
· Shows temperature records over time, using a zoomable display so you can analyze short-term or long-term.
· Shows individual sensor temperatures on models that have them.
· Updated to Universal Binary for Intel-based Macs.
· Added sensor support for Intel-based Macs.
· Updated user measurements for all other models.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.