LameXP is a graphical front-end for the LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis and Nero AAC encoders.
The Nero Encoder is not included in the download, it's available from the Nero Webseite as free download. Accepted input formats are: Wave, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, AAC/MP4, FLAC, WavPack, Musepack, Speex and APE.
Batch processing is implemented and will use multi-threading when several processors/cores are available. All encoder binaries included in the download have been kindly provided by Rarewares.org.
- Added download link for beta version 4.14
- Upgraded build environment to Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 with Update-2
- Updated Qt runtime libraries to v4.8.6 (2014-04-25), compiled with MSVC 12.0
- Updated Opus libraries v1.1.x and Opus-Tools v0.1.8 to latest Git Master (2014-04-13)
- Updated MediaInfo to v0.7.69 (2014-04-26), compiled with ICL 14.0 and MSVC 12.0
- Updated mpg123 decoder to v1.19.0 (2014-03-08), compiled with GCC 4.8.2
- Fixed a bug that could cause the cover artwork to be lost under certain circumstances
- Fixed "overwrite existing file" mode to NOT delete the input file
- Some more tweaks to the LAME algorithm quality selector
- Added command-line options to adjust the LameXP font size (see FAQ doc for details)
- Various bugfixes and code improvement