Home › Downloads › Multimedia
LameXP is a GUI for the LAME mp3-encoder .
LameXP is a graphical front-end for the LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis and Nero AAC encoders.
The Nero Encoder is not included in the download, it's available from the Nero Webseite as free download. Accepted input formats are: Wave, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, AAC/MP4, FLAC, WavPack, Musepack, Speex and APE.
Batch processing is implemented and will use multi-threading when several processors/cores are available. All encoder binaries included in the download have been kindly provided by Rarewares.org.
- Simple x264 Launcher has been updated to x264 r2106.
- Avidemux v2.5.5 r7609 has been added.
- wma2wav (CLI decoder for WMA files) has been updated.
- libx264 r2085 (core 118) for Avidemux 2.5.5 is available now.
- MediaInfo v0.7.50 (CLI, static build) is available now.
- Chromium updater v1.09 has been released.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.