Free software application intended to prevent computer users from developing occupational diseases such as CTS.
Workrave is a program that assists in the recovery and prevention of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). The program frequently alerts you to take micro-pauses, rest breaks and restricts you to your daily limit. Please refer to the feature comparison for a complete list of features, and how the program performs with respect to other programs on the market. The program runs on GNU/Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- Split "show 'postpone' and 'skip'" checkbox into two checkboxes.
- Add the capability to delete all stored statistics (Ray Satiro)
- Workrave now offers a Gnome 3 applet. Applets for both Gnome 3 classic and the Gnome shell are available.
- Workrave now offers an application indicator (applet) in Unity.
- Workrave now supports DBus on window. DBus can be used to control Workrave by an external program.
- Many new translations and translation updates.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: