Cheat Engine 6.3
Cheat Engine is an open source tool designed to help you with modifying single player games running under window so you can make them harder or easier depending on your preference, but also contains other usefull tools to help debugging games and even normal applications.
It comes with a memory scanner to quickly scan for variables used within a game and allow you to change them, but it also comes with a debugger, disassembler, assembler, speedhack, trainer maker, direct 3D manipulation tools, system inspection tools and more.
For new users it is recommended to go through the tutorial (the one that comes with Cheat Engine, you can find it in your programs list after installing) and at least reach step 5 for basic understanding of the usage of Cheat Engine.
- Fixed dll injection for 64-bit targets (also fixes speedhack for 64-bit and windows 8)
- Fixed speedhack thread safety so changing speed in a program that constantly checks speed won't cause a crash/weird behaviour
- Fixed Lua speedhack_setSpeed being limited to 2 digit accuracy
- Customtypes can now deal with huge size types (4096 bytes and bigger)
- Some table merging bugs
- Fixed negative values in groupscans
- Fixed a lot of assembler and disassembler instructions
- Fixed GenericHotkey in lua
- Fixed the table version of writeBytes in lua
- Fixed the bug where if you opened the settings window and click ok you wouldn't be able to debug anymore
- Fixed unlabed labels
- Fixed crash when clicking stop when using the debugger to find something
- Fixed where CE would select invisible entries when multiselecting and press space
- Loading a table now deletes tables you might have previously defined
- The autoassembler can now handle $luavar when it's an integer instead of string
- Fixed break on entry when creating a process
- Fixed the stackview in 64-bit ce when targeting a 32-bit program
- Fixed unloading the driver when global debug was used before
- Fixed the symbolpath not changing to what you wish, and add the game's exe to the symbol path search by default
- Fixed dbvm stability
- Fixed global debug not handling 64-bit mov dr* instructions properdark_byte
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.