Find bookmarks with fast free-text searching and filtering. Store logins (encrypted) and fill out login forms with one keystroke. Keep notes. Schedule one-off or regular visits. Find and remove duplicates. Validate bookmarks. Encrypt bookmark collections. Use any web browser. Export or print bookmarks in virtually any format.
- Three clicks: category, subcategory, bookmark
- Fast full-text search with options to restrict which fields are searched; whether matches are case-sensitive; whether whole or partial word matches are sought
- Filter searches by rating, date and site status
- Refine searches (search within previous search results)
- SmartFolders: automatically maintained aliases to recently visited, recently added, frequently visited, scheduled to visit, and user-selected favorite bookmarks
- Schedule one-off or regular visits to bookmarked sites or documents
- Add, edit, sort and delete items using intuitive 3-panel interface
- File bookmarks in multiple folders using aliasing
- Add separators (optionally with text) to visually subdivide folders and bookmarks
- Move items around using 'drag and drop' and 'mark and move'
- Find and delete duplicates
- Check status of (validate) web site bookmarks in the background
- Each collection can contain up to 60,000 items (bookmarks, folders, aliases and separators)
- Protect site passwords stored in a bookmark collection using 128-bit Blowfish encryption and a single password
- Protect entire bookmark collections using 128-bit Blowfish encryption.
- Instantly switch between bookmark collections
- Move or copy bookmarks between collections
- Export bookmarks to a printable document, web page, spreadsheet, or any other text format using the template-based export facility
- Automatically maintain three-stage backup of each collection
- Manually backup using 'Save copy'
- Readily share bookmark collections
Web browser functionality
- Open URL in any configured browser, in a new window or (where supported by browser) the frontmost window
- Fetch URL from any configured browser
- QuickLogin: Fill in most log-in pages and windows with a single mouse click
- QuickSearch: enter search terms before loading a web page
- Work with multiple web browsers simultaneously
- Import and export Internet Explorer favorites
- Import and export Netscape, Mozilla & Firefox bookmarks
Import and export MSN favorites
- Import and export Opera hotlists
- Import AOL and CompuServe 2000 Favorite Places
- Drag and drop bookmarks to and from any web browser.
- COM and DDE support for inter-application communication (implemented by Internet Explorer, Netscape and Opera; largely supported by Netscape 7, Mozilla and Firefox; partially supported by some other browsers)
- Specify a particular browser for any bookmark
- Import and export Start Menu shortcuts
- Open programs, folders and documents
- Open the containing folder of a program or document
- Open folder in 'My Computer' or Windows Explorer-style window
- Use wildcards in document path names: ? (single character) and * (any number of characters)
- Drag and drop bookmarks to and from any document (e.g. e-mail message)
- Copy bookmarks in a variety of text and HTML formats
- QuickLogin: Fill in most log-in windows with a single mouse click
- Types of bookmarks that may be stored
- Internet bookmarks/favorites/favourites/addresses/URLs
- E-mail addresses
- Newsgroup addresses
- Application/program, document and folder shortcuts
Metadata stored with each bookmark
- Site log-in name and password
- Times of: addition to collection, last visit, previous-to-last visit, next scheduled visit, last site update, last site check, last modification to bookmark
- Number of visits
High usability interface
- Alternative interfaces: 'Regular', 'Organize', 'Compact' and 'List View'
- Optional use of Windows Tool Tray
- Full support for keyboard shortcuts and Hot Keys
- User-selectable font face and size for main window
- Optional 'flat' style controls with improved usability
- User-definable color scheme
- Loads in a snap and uses minimal disk space, memory and resources
- Includes comprehensive integrated help notes
- Compatible with Windows 95 and later
- This update includes a further compatibility update for Firefox 4.
- This update includes a compatibility update for Opera 11, and some minor enhancements and bug fixes.
- This update restores full compatibility with Firefox 4.
- Added 64-bit Program Files directory awareness
- Added support for Pale Moon browser
- Compatibility updates for various browsers
- Fixed QuickLogin issue with Mozilla-based browsers