Your music, movies, TV shows, apps, and more. The best way to follow your favorite artists and friends — and discover the music they’re talking about, listening to, and downloading. iTunes is home to everything that entertains you
Forget rifling through stacks of CDs or flipping through channels. iTunes puts your entire music and video collection a mere click away, giving you an all-access pass to thousands of hours of digital entertainment. Browse. Organize. Play. All from your Mac or PC.
View your library by artist, album, episode, year, rating — any way you want. Find what you’re looking for with a quick search that reveals results as you type.
Turn CDs into digital music by importing them to iTunes. Organize your entire collection with custom playlists.
Shuffle songs to mix up your groove. Listen to music from other computers on your network. Play video using onscreen controls.
iTunes is now a full 64-bit application on 64-bit editions of Windows 8, 7, and Vista. This update also includes bug fixes and improves performance when syncing with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod For more information, please see: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6546
- This update improves support for syncing photos to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch from the new Photos app for OS X.
- In addition, this update also adds several refinements to the Get Info window and improves overall stability.
- Fixes an issue that caused audio playback to glitch
- Improved syncing between Outlook and iPhones and iPads.
- Improves compatibility with screen readers.
- This update includes many design and performance improvements that make iTunes easier and more enjoyable to use.
- Family Sharing. You can now share your purchases from iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store with up to six people in your family — without sharing accounts or passwords. To start sharing, setup your iCloud Family by choosing iCloud in System Preferences on OS X Yosemite or Settings on iOS 8.
- Faster access to all of your favorite media. iTunes now includes dedicated icons for music, movies, or TV shows, which make it easier to get to wherever you want to go in your library with a single click.
- Seamless browsing between Store and library. The iTunes Store is now a part of the music, movies, or TV shows views of your library — making it simple to jump between your personal collection and what’s new for each category in the Store.
- Recently Added. iTunes puts recently added albums, movies, or TV shows at the top of your library — making it effortless to find something new to play.
- Improved playlist editing. You can now see your full music library and playlists side-by-side, making it easy to browse your music and drag your favorite songs into any playlist.
- Improved Get Info. The all-new Get Info has been completely redesigned to focus your attention only on what’s necessary for the selected item.