- Search and play your local music library.
- Listen to internet radio from Spotify, Grooveshark, Last.fm, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo, SKY.fm, Digitally Imported, JAZZRADIO.com, Soundcloud and Icecast.
- Search and play songs you've uploaded to Google Drive.
- Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
- Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
- CUE sheet support.
- Play audio CDs.
- Visualisations from projectM.
- Lyrics and artist biographies and photos.
- Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
- Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organise your music.
- Fetch missing tags from MusicBrainz.
- Discover and download Podcasts.
- Download missing album cover art from Last.fm.
- Cross-platform - works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Native desktop notifications on Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl).
- Remote control using a Wii Remote, MPRIS or the command-line.
- Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player.
- Queue manager.
Updated download link for Windows RC.
This release is compatible with the Clementine Remote application for Android which lets you control Clementine remotely from an Android device. This release also adds support for Subsonic. And you can now listen to your music stored in Box, Dropbox, Skydrive and Ubuntu One. Last major new feature is the ability to "star" your playlists, so you can safely close them and restore them later from the new "Playlist" tab we've added in the left sidebar. See the full changelog for more information.
- Fix library download in the network remote.
- Fix removing songs from playlist in the network remote.
- Fix login failures with box.com.
- (Mac OS X) Add a workaround for a weird font issue on 10.9.
- (Linux) Fix a typo that would prevent the Spotify downloader button from ever being shown.
Software similar to Clementine 5
Powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality.
A highly portable and popular multimedia player for multiple audio and video formats.
The legendary WinAMP media player can handle audio CDs, MP3 audio files, and streaming audio broadcasts.