Nvidia GeForce Graphics Driver 310.70 for Windows XP 32-bit
This GeForce driver is recommended for the best experience in the blockbuster holiday games. GeForce R310 drivers add optimizations for Far Cry 3, providing up to 38% faster performance.
These drivers also include optimizations for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Assassin's Creed III, providing up to 26% faster performance in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and up to 18% faster performance in Assassins Creed III.
- Performance Boost Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series
GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 306.97 WHQL drivers. Results will vary
depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 680
- Up to 38% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 26% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Up to 16% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 18% in Assassin's Creed III
- Up to 9% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 6% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Up to 6% in StarCraft II
- Up to 6% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 6% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- GeForce GTX 660
- Up to 24% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Up to 10% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 7% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 6% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 5% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 5% in Assassin's Creed III
- Up to 4% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 4% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- GeForce GTX 680
- Nvidia SLI Technology Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Dirt: Showdown updated SLI profile
- Dota 2 - updated SLI profile
- Dou Zhan Shen updated SLI profile
- F1 2012 - added SLI profile
- FIFA 13 added SLI profile
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad updated SLI profile
- Hawken added SLI profile
- Hitman: Absolution added SLI profile
- Natural Selection 2 added SLI profile
- Primal Carnage added SLI profile
- Other Profile Updates
- Updated Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Counter-strike: Global Offensive
- Added Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Cross Fire
- Updated Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Darksides 2
- Added Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Dragon Nest
- Updated Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Guild Wars 2
- Updated Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Mechwarrrior Online
- Added Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Meng San Guo
- Nvidia CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.Nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
- Installs HD Audio v188.8.131.52.
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and Nvidia SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8: GeForce GTX 600 series SLI, Quad SLI technology, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.
- GeForce 600 series
- GTX 680, GTX 670, GTX 660 Ti, GTX 660, GTX 650 Ti, GTX 650, GT 645, GT 640, GT 630, GT 620, GT 610, 605
- GeForce 500 series
- GTX 590, GTX 580, GTX 570, GTX 560 Ti, GTX 560 SE, GTX 560, GTX 555, GTX 550 Ti, GT 545, GT 530, GT 520, 510
- GeForce 400 series
- GTX 480, GTX 470, GTX 465, GTX 460 v2, GTX 460 SE v2, GTX 460 SE, GTX 460, GTS 450, GT 440, GT 430, GT 420, 405
- GeForce 300 series
- GT 340, GT 330, GT 320, 315, 310
- GeForce 200 series
- GTX 295, GTX 285, GTX 280, GTX 275, GTX 260, GTS 250, GTS 240, GT 240, GT 230, GT 220, G210, 210, 205
- GeForce 100 series
- GT 140, GT 130, GT 120, G 100
- GeForce 9 series
- 9800 GX2, 9800 GTX/GTX+, 9800 GT, 9600 GT, 9600 GSO, 9600 GS, 9500 GT, 9500 GS, 9400 GT, 9400, 9300 GS, 9300 GE, 9300, 9200, 9100
- GeForce 8 series
- 8800 Ultra, 8800 GTX, 8800 GTS 512, 8800 GTS, 8800 GT, 8800 GS, 8600 GTS, 8600 GT, 8600 GS, 8500 GT, 8400 SE, 8400 GS, 8400, 8300 GS, 8300, 8200 / nForce 730a, 8200, 8100 / nForce 720a
- ION series
- ION LE, ION
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: