About to build a pc help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedrjr03

so whats ur opiniun on this pc and help would be appreciated this is not a gaming pc

Basic

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Processor Model ADA3200BPBOX - Retail
CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB (2 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model VS1GBKIT400 - Retail
Western Digital Caviar SE WD3200JD 320GB 7200 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive - OEM
ABIT KN8 Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
sony black dvd burner

Software

xp home
McAfee Antispyware/Firewall V7/Quickclean V6 Bundle - Retail
Nero 7.0

Moniter

LG 715Z Black 17" 16ms LCD Monitor - Retail

Extras

Logitech Cordless Desktop Optical 967320-0403 Black PS/2 RF Wireless Standard Keyboard Mouse Included - OEM
SYBA SD-PCB-LAN CardBus Wired Network Adapter - Retail

It has the makings of a gaming rig though. You didn't say what it IS intended for but I presume you will use the onboard sound. However, you didn't list a graphics card. That would depend on what you'll be using it for, I suppose.

Ted-
I'd like to make a suggestion to you. This is your third thread on this exact same topic. People have answered you in your earlier threads and rather than respond to them, or even thank them for their help, you start another thread, with the previous responder's offered info attached, and start over.
Regular posters, here, see this behavior and stop responding to your posts. It is not only rude it is distracting.

I recommend that you start a single thread, respond to those who answer your questions or offer advice, and maybe even thank them for taking the time to help you out. Ater all, no one here is being paid for their efforts, it is strictly voluntary. You'll find that a little appreciation and/or civility goes a long way and you will receive more advice and recommendations than you will ever need.

On the other hand, continue starting new threads and ignoring those who have answered your questions previously and you'll find the aforementioned help dries up pretty quickly.

Just trying to help you out with your build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back