Alleged Galaxy S10 leak reveals release date, pricing, and storage information

Polycount

Staff
Something to look forward to: Google isn't the only company that struggles with leaks regarding its newest phones; Samsung is falling victim to similar issues with its upcoming Galaxy S10 flagship device. Now, courtesy of information obtained by Gizmodo UK, we may finally have details regarding the S10's release date, price, and storage capacity.

For starters, the outlet has confirmed that all S10 models will ship with Samsung's new "Infinity-O" in-screen camera design, which is the company's alternative to the controversial "notch" popularized by Apple's latest devices.

Speaking of the S10's models, there will be three in total, which lines up with previously-leaked information. There will be the standard S10, the S10 Plus, and a more budget-friendly flat-screen (no Edge display) S10 that could carry the "Lite" moniker.

For the sake of convenience, we'll organize the new details we have regarding the three S10 models into the following list:

• The S10 Lite will have a 5.8-inch screen and 128GB of storage for £669 ($846).
  • The standard S10 will have a 6.1-inch screen, shipping with either 128GB or 512GB of storage for £799 and £999, respectively ($1011 and $1264).
  • The S10 Plus will have a 6.4-inch screen and the choice of 128GB, 512GB, or 1TB of storage, costing £899, £1,099 and £1,399 ($1137, $1391, and $1770).

As noted by TechRadar, though direct currency conversion suggests the US prices of the higher-end S10 models could be pretty outlandish, Samsung does tend to lower its prices in the US.

At any rate, since all of this information comes from anonymous sources, it may be wise to take it with a grain of salt for now.

Either way, we won't have to wait long to find out what is true and what isn't, because Samsung will reportedly unveil its latest smartphones on February 20, with a full release scheduled for March 8.

Permalink to story.

I do fancy the samsung note mainly for that stylus thingy, but otherwise meah? Not exactly appealing with anything, leak or no leak to me, just another joe in the crowd ...

I do fancy the samsung note mainly for that stylus thingy, but otherwise meah? Not exactly appealing with anything, leak or no leak to me, just another joe in the crowd ...

I'm personally sort of excited. I'm running off a HTC 10 which is becoming absurdly slow, so I'm looking at this one for a potential upgrade. I'm just hoping they keep the 3.5mm jack and have a good in-screen fingerprint reader.

One thing I am not excited about is the price...

[One thing I am not excited about is the price...
We have wonda here in UK - they sell the thing a bit cheaper and also offer a bit more options - like you can buy the korean version of samsung note 9 for around £600 - we are talking about the lower spec, dual sim with exynos cpu. Not 100% sure but I think it is at least £200 if not £300 cheaper than what you can buy officially. Never owned a samsung phone though, I don't to spend those money and find out it is a piece of crap. I have had a range of smartphones by now, almost none of them matched with the reviews, even the top of the range ones.

Samsung think, that they become Apple in smartphones? Only in prices, as I can see.
in building quality Samsung still better than other Android counterpart (I hate Google Pixels "chine phone" look, but the phone itself is a good one).
And thing is, they removing the top part and putting a dual lens on it (like on the picture) but currently it looks like they took out everything (iris scanner, it is inferior to Apple's FaceID anyway) except the camera.
Many reports said they will implement fingerprint scanner under/into the screen.
I'm glad that Apple removed the fingerprint scanner and you have to use your face (and have to look at it to unlock - although this can be turned off to require attention to unlock)
And much easier for older ppl who's fingerprint fading away because of their age (not to mention when you have wet hands...imagine it (wet hands tapping the back of the phone, smudging all over the camera, ohh and you need a big hand to use that, not for ladies that's for sure) IMHO
It looks like to me that Samsung has problems? In terms of design or can't ride the waves like the others? not that they have to, but S9 sales isn't too promising...
Don't get me wrong, I'm using Android (Pixel and Samsung) and iPhone because of my work.
I'd love to see something new (remove the edge from their screen, it is annoying and it's a horror to have protective case for them, even easier to break the screen than on an iPhone) from Samsung but no like this.

I like the the way they look but those prices lol my XZ Premium was £600 and that is probably what I wouldn't go over when buying a phone :)

Looks way better than a notch, I hope frame won't have too fat black bars

also I wish s9 had decreased it's price
currently im on s8 and is a great experience only a battery is sometimes acting weird because it sometimes goes normaly down to 15% and then in half a minute it's already 1%, or sometimes is already dead while still had15/20%

Samsung think, that they become Apple in smartphones? Only in prices, as I can see.
NOBODY wants to be CRapple! Only the illinformed "I'*****s think CRapple is great. Everyone else realizes how pathetic CRapple products are, and always a few years behind Androids in technology. So, no, Sammie does not think they are CRapple. Their phones surpassed CRapple a long, long time ago. And I've proven it with every friend and family member who ever had a CRapple phone.

Back