An Autp-Restart problem :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ro'

Hello.
I've been searchin for a solution to solve this Error

BCCode : 7f BCP1 : 00000000 BCP2 : 00000000 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 1_0 Product : 768_1

It appears after the computer Auto-restarting....It just happens whenever it wants to....lol Plz, Plz Help :D

EDIT: Im Dont know anytihng bout computers...exept some php language and...thats it I think :S

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your bugcheck code of 7F means the following.

0x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

One of three types of problems occurred in kernel-mode: (1) Hardware failures. (2) Software problems. (3) A bound trap (i.e., a condition that the kernel is not allowed to have or intercept). Hardware failures are the most common cause (many dozen KB articles exist for this error referencing specific hardware failures) and, of these, memory hardware failures are the most common.

You should check your ram for any problems.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your minidumps together and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

O and another problem..:The fan has started to sound LIke the computer was about to take fly...How Can I make it go back to kinda silent mode

Are you talking about the cpu fan?

If so, check your system for overheating and make sure your system isn`t full of dust etc.

All the info is in the link I gave you.

Regards Howard :)

Well...Here are my minidumps..the fan stoped hearin like such ...But it keeps rebooting...and well here are my minidumps

All your crashes are caused by "IPVNMon.sys." This file apperently belongs to Visual IP Insight. So if you use this program, either update or uninstall to see if the problem stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back