AT&T adds 'Next 24' tier to upgrade program, spreads payments out over 30 months

Shawn Knight

Staff member
Trying to keep up with the latest offers from the big four wireless carriers is practically a full-time job as new promotions are seemingly rolled out on a daily basis. Such is the case here today as AT&T has added...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/58702-att-next-24-tier-upgrade-program.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
It's like credit cards... you'll just fall further and further in debt. Who doesn't replace their phone within every 2 years? That's 6 months of payments rolled into your next upgrade.

USAvenger

Who doesn't replace their phone within every 2 years?

I have a soon-to-be four year old phone in my Motorola Atrix. I got it on the second day that it came out back in March 2011. I'm still waiting for that phone that "I gotta have".

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
Well there are always going to be the few holdouts - but the mobile phone industry is booming and the numbers from Samsung, Apple, and other mobile phone producers say that people are going through phones pretty quickly.

psycros

Don't forget the $40 per month "smartphone connection charge". AT&T is becoming a bigger laughing stock by the day.