1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Atikmdag.sys BSOD Windows 8.1

By DanielVlad
Jan 17, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. Hi all,
    I recently bought a new computer and it's been driving me nuts.... For the last couple of days I have been getting BSOD after BSOD . Most of them seem to be related to the video drivers, and other ones I can't really make out. I've uninstalled the video drivers(used to have the current version on the AMD site) and went to an older version, but still the BSOD's are happening.
    I have put my most recent minidumps into this dropbox and I've also included the DxDiag.txt.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, I have been banging my head against the wall trying to find out what to do about these BSODs. If I need to provide anymore info, please let me know.

Thank you,
    Dani

2. bazz2004

bazz2004 TS Evangelist Posts: 1,585   +252

Take it back. You should be enjoying your new computer not grappling with blue screens.

3. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,231   +234

It is a problem this the ATI video driver. Take it in and have it looked at or replaced

bazz2004 likes this.