Bad image error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just happend to come across SuperAnitSpyware somewher on the internet. Installed and rand it, It gathered a ton of spyware and malware then qurantined and deleted all of it. It then asked me to click ok to restart and it began to power down. Then I ran into trouble when it rebooted. Now every time I reboot (and clicking on most of the icons on my desktop) I get an error message saying...

Bad Image
The application or DLL C:\Windows\system32\krwabd.dll in not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.

I get 15 of these in a row, each one says something different in between the \system32\********.dll part of the message.

So then I found you guys, Signed up for an account and researched the problem. A handful of others experienced the Bad Image error, but I could'nt find a fix. So I proceeded to the 8 steps then made my logs. Here they are and anyone who'll look over them is an awesome person. Thanx guys.

alex

I do not recognize that as a valid windows file. You appearantly had a virus that was calling that "krwabd.dll" to run on applcation initialization startup, now that it is gone, it cannot locate it and it is throwing up an error message. trash this in HJT
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: krwabd.dll egabfv.dll yajatc.dll vsjpno.dll cxshsk.dll svybtl.dll mdyngs.dll vxnnsa.dll agogrk.dll baaawl.dll hshwee.dll eyqfzc.dll fdowkd.dll bznyli.dll iuajue.dll solwxf.dll jwokva.dll dwtlon.dll amtwyj.dll rnkprt.dll zhrmux.dll hropco.dll ksoykn.dll rvyqnf.dll dukkup.dll oneqli.dll jnqtah.dll

You have two Antivirus softwares running (One is the maximum that can be used only)

Uninstall Symantec (Norton) Antivirus
Then run the Norton Removal tool

Restart

Update Avira Antivirus

Start up Malwarebytes again; Update it first; then run a full scan (remove all found Malwares)
You need to run this multiple times, until all hidden Malwares are uncovered and removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back