Battlefront 1 Un-installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having problems with un-installing it... i un-installed it but it still shows up on my "Add or Remove" list. So I tried to re-install but when I put in the disc it says: "Windows cannot find 'D:\Games\Star Wars Battlefront\LaunchBF.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To Search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search."

Help me plz!

is d: your cd rom? try pointing to the file for the program, as it may be looking at the wrong drive by default.

have you tried search for files or folders in the start menu then do a search on all files with Battlefront in the name ?

or pulling up the D drive and looking to see if there is still a battlefront file that was left over from the failed un-install ?

is this computer afflicted with any viruses or malware programs? they could be responsible for this, which furethermore points to a registry problem.

oh, if i was sitting down infront of this box i could get the problem sorted out easily. there's only so much help that can be given via these text-based forums. that's why you might want to consider having a tech check it out (perhaps a friend of relative may be able to help you)

unless you need to use battlefront, you could leave this as-is, there should be no harm to your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back