Bayonetta 3 will be a Switch exclusive, Nintendo reveals

Cal Jeffrey

Staff member

The 2017 Game Awards gave us a glimpse of 2018 and beyond by revealing a ton of upcoming original and franchise properties. As a horror fan, new trailers for World War Z, GTFO and Death Stranding got me all fired up (although I do hope the final version of WWZ looks better than the trailer).

Another exciting announcement is that we will see a Bayonetta 3 in the not so distant future. It will be a Switch exclusive, not a real surprise considering Bayonetta 2 only came to the Wii U. However, it is a tremendous deal for Nintendo and should push sales of its handheld even further.

The teaser trailer shown at the Game Awards does not give anything away and is clearly just a promo thrown together for the reveal, but hey, they could have just put the logo on the screen for 20 seconds and I’d be just as hyped, even without a release date set. I'm patient.

As if Bayonetta 3 is not enough to make me want to run out and buy a Switch right now, Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aimé said the portable console is also getting Bayonetta 1 and 2 as a digital bundle. Yep. You’ll be able to play the entire trilogy on the go.

Ever since Doom and then Skyrim launched on the Switch, I’ve been leaning toward getting one. Once Bayonetta 1 and 2 land on February 16, I think that will seal the deal for me. The kids' birthdays are in June. That's a good excuse, right?

Permalink to story.

IMO this is complete bullcrap.
It will be an 'exclusive' for a few months.

I remember when Resident Evil 4 came out and got the ever so mighty 'Only For' with an arrow pointing to the Nintendo logo, as with many 'exclusive' Gamecube games. Well turns out they weren't so exclusive, shortly after it was available on any platform.

If you ask me, this is a ploy by the publisher to boost game sales at launch, then down the road, boooop, its available on the stinkbox and PS4.

I remember when Resident Evil 4 came out and got the ever so mighty 'Only For' with an arrow pointing to the Nintendo logo, as with many 'exclusive' Gamecube games. Well turns out they weren't so exclusive, shortly after it was available on any platform.

If you ask me, this is a ploy by the publisher to boost game sales at launch, then down the road, boooop, its available on the stinkbox and PS4.
You have it all wrong. Nintendo bank rolled the second one and are doing the same on this. Even though Sega owns the IP its all but a Nintendo property now.

Even if I did want to drop money on the least powerful "console", this kind of crap just puts me off in general.

"Ever since Doom and then Skyrim launched on the Switch, I’ve been leaning toward getting one. Once Bayonetta 1 and 2 land on February 16, I think that will seal the deal for me. The kids' birthdays are in June. That's a good excuse, right?"

Not really. You're spending a boatload on this thing for old games and some exclusives. The controllers are way overpriced, you have to buy an SD card, will soon have to pay to play online and the controllers, games, and console itself are all overpriced. The battery is just another liability as well, for certain it's going to need replacing within 2-3 years which will either make it useless as a portable "console" or just straight up ruin it's resale value.

The only upside to the switch is that you get to play Nintendo games on the go. If you absolutely must have mario 3 inches from your hand at all times, the switch is for you.

Even if I did want to drop money on the least powerful "console", this kind of crap just puts me off in general.

"Ever since Doom and then Skyrim launched on the Switch, I’ve been leaning toward getting one. Once Bayonetta 1 and 2 land on February 16, I think that will seal the deal for me. The kids' birthdays are in June. That's a good excuse, right?"

Not really. You're spending a boatload on this thing for old games and some exclusives. The controllers are way overpriced, you have to buy an SD card, will soon have to pay to play online and the controllers, games, and console itself are all overpriced. The battery is just another liability as well, for certain it's going to need replacing within 2-3 years which will either make it useless as a portable "console" or just straight up ruin it's resale value.

The only upside to the switch is that you get to play Nintendo games on the go. If you absolutely must have mario 3 inches from your hand at all times, the switch is for you.

Umm, ok? I don't see where " boat loads of money" comes into play here. It's a new system and it's able to run on your TV and taken on the go. I think it's a pretty damn reasonable price point for what the system delivers. Name another handheld console that is any different in terms of what's required to play it. They all need an SD card. They all get replaced in a few years. You're whining about all the wrong things here. Welcome to gaming. What you should be whining about is the money grubbing from companies like EA or the shitty games being released by Ubisoft. Whining about a good system that does exactly what it's advertised to do is just stupid. Any system you want to play online games on is going to require a subscription fee. You don't like these things, stick to PC.

My daughter got one for Christmas that we had to "test" it of course before just to make sure everything was working and I gotta say, it's a nice little gaming machine. She got it for Zelda and Mario but it is night and day above anything else portable that I have ever seen. Transitioning it to the TV or her computer monitor is effortless and the graphics are nice. I was worried about it being underpowered or laggy and it is not. Plays beautifully. I didn't want to have buyers remorse and wanted to make sure there were plenty of good games for it before purchasing, so we waited until now to make the move. It fits nicely in our house along with the 2 desktops, 3 laptops and 6 different gaming machines (including handhelds).

*Oh and I bought the adapter that lets her use her existing computer, xbox and ps4 controllers, and I already had the MicroSD card which I usually stock up on (sd cards and thumbdrives), on Black Fridays anyways. Bought an inexpensive carrying case and screen protector for it from Azn. It is a bit expensive in my opinion when you first start out but I am liking the purchase so far. She loves it so far!

Last edited:

Another upside is that you can play Doom and Skyrim on the go.

Umm, ok? I don't see where " boat loads of money" comes into play here. It's a new system and it's able to run on your TV and taken on the go. I think it's a pretty damn reasonable price point for what the system delivers. Name another handheld console that is any different in terms of what's required to play it. They all need an SD card. They all get replaced in a few years. You're whining about all the wrong things here. Welcome to gaming. What you should be whining about is the money grubbing from companies like EA or the shitty games being released by Ubisoft. Whining about a good system that does exactly what it's advertised to do is just stupid. Any system you want to play online games on is going to require a subscription fee. You don't like these things, stick to PC.

You know someone can't put up an argument when they start calling names and call your complaining "whining" yet here you are, in your own words, "whining".

Please come back when you can have an adult conversation without name calling.

My daughter got one for Christmas that we had to "test" it of course before just to make sure everything was working and I gotta say, it's a nice little gaming machine. She got it for Zelda and Mario but it is night and day above anything else portable that I have ever seen. Transitioning it to the TV or her computer monitor is effortless and the graphics are nice. I was worried about it being underpowered or laggy and it is not. Plays beautifully. I didn't want to have buyers remorse and wanted to make sure there were plenty of good games for it before purchasing, so we waited until now to make the move. It fits nicely in our house along with the 2 desktops, 3 laptops and 6 different gaming machines (including handhelds).

*Oh and I bought the adapter that lets her use her existing computer, xbox and ps4 controllers, and I already had the MicroSD card which I usually stock up on (sd cards and thumbdrives), on Black Fridays anyways. Bought an inexpensive carrying case and screen protector for it from Azn. It is a bit expensive in my opinion when you first start out but I am liking the purchase so far. She loves it so far!

It's completely fine to have your own opinion on what "looks nice" but just looking at the numbers I've seen the console playing games at and Gameplay footage, it's pretty obvious the resolution, FPS, and in Game draw distance all take a major hit for the portability. It would have been allot better had Nintendo used Nvidia's latest Tegra chip and not last gen. It's an obvious cheap out by them. Graphically speaking the Switch is on par with the wii u for the most part and that already had poor graphics.

As I pointed out in my earlier post, you always end up paying more for a portability. The PS4 and Xbox One could both be had for $250 on black Friday with games. The Switch was $300 with no games. You personally managed to save some money, and that's great, but it belies the big picture, in that 1. not everyone stocks up on SD cards 2. Even for thrifty people like you the costs are still significantly higher for much loss horsepower. I'd also like to point out that you will need a very large SD card if you want to have a decent game library, and those can get very expensive. You can get away with 128 and 256 for a dozen or so games but I'm gonna bet that a person with more than that is gonna need an even bigger SD card. With some switch games being 32GB right now (and likely to increase over time) (Dragon Quest Heroes I & II – 32 GB), you are quickly going to run through even a 256GB SD card. 500GB cards are at least $220. That's insane.

If you ask me, a switch is a universal distraction device. If you need to play games so much that you need your mario everywhere, you've got poor priorities. Ditto goes for children as well. It's fine on the bus but otherwise it's just a distraction at school. If I were a robber I would be targeting schools, Seems to be easy pickings with parents giving their kids more and more expensive devices.

The Nintendo switch is like what the phone is to the mobile phone, except without the need and with compromises. Being able to take your phone everywhere with you is great. Being able to take your console with is only great for some people. At some point people have to wake up and wonder if paying out the but for Nintendo games is worth it. Personally, I'm perfectly fine waiting 5 years and just picking up someone's 100 game collection for $80 on eBay, just so I can rip them to my hard drive and emulate them on my PC or Surface.

Another upside is that you can play Doom and Skyrim on the go.

I'd much rather play them at ultra detail settings at 144 Hz on my PC. That goes double for Skyrim and mods. The vanilla skyrim experience is pretty bad, I don't want to know what it looks like on the switch or at what frame-rate.

I'd much rather play them at ultra detail settings at 144 Hz on my PC. That goes double for Skyrim and mods. The vanilla skyrim experience is pretty bad, I don't want to know what it looks like on the switch or at what frame-rate.

But many people would love to play it on the go. You seem to really hate the Switch. And you can't deny that. And probably no matter how many people are enjoying it, you're going to convince yourself that you're in the right, focusing on things like, "But it doesn't run at 120fps." Most people don't care, they'll focus more on the gameplay.

It's completely fine to have your own opinion on what "looks nice" but just looking at the numbers I've seen the console playing games at and Gameplay footage, it's pretty obvious the resolution, FPS, and in Game draw distance all take a major hit for the portability. It would have been allot better had Nintendo used Nvidia's latest Tegra chip and not last gen. It's an obvious cheap out by them. Graphically speaking the Switch is on par with the wii u for the most part and that already had poor graphics.
Except there is no mobile chip from Nvidia newer than Tegra X1. Everything after that is only available for cars and AI platforms. They could have created a custom SoC for Switch, but that would increase hardware and software developement time (and it's not like you can prepare a new console platform in a couple of months) and the price of the console.

As I pointed out in my earlier post, you always end up paying more for a portability. The PS4 and Xbox One could both be had for $250 on black Friday with games. The Switch was $300 with no games. You personally managed to save some money, and that's great, but it belies the big picture
The big picture is that millions of customers managed to save some money.

I'd also like to point out that you will need a very large SD card if you want to have a decent game library, and those can get very expensive. You can get away with 128 and 256 for a dozen or so games but I'm gonna bet that a person with more than that is gonna need an even bigger SD card. With some switch games being 32GB right now (and likely to increase over time) (Dragon Quest Heroes I & II – 32 GB), you are quickly going to run through even a 256GB SD card. 500GB cards are at least $220. That's insane.
That's true... If you want your entire library to be digital and installed at the same time. But lots of people buy physical Switch games, since they are cheaper and can be resold. And it's been the same with other portable Nintendo consoles for decades - and loads of people bought them.
While Dragon Quest Heroes might be huge, some of the most popular Switch games (Splatoon, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Odyssey) are all 4 to 7 GB each. So it's not like you can only squeeze a couple of games on a 200GB SD card. It would be great to have bigger internal memory (at least 128GB built-in), but it's not actually a huge issue for most of users.

If you ask me, a switch is a universal distraction device. If you need to play games so much that you need your mario everywhere, you've got poor priorities. Ditto goes for children as well. It's fine on the bus but otherwise it's just a distraction at school. If I were a robber I would be targeting schools, Seems to be easy pickings with parents giving their kids more and more expensive devices.
So basically portable consoles are evil, because you shouldn't need to play games outside your house, because it's distracting. Right. No, really? xD

The Nintendo switch is like what the phone is to the mobile phone, except without the need and with compromises. Being able to take your phone everywhere with you is great. Being able to take your console with is only great for some people. At some point people have to wake up and wonder if paying out the but for Nintendo games is worth it. Personally, I'm perfectly fine waiting 5 years and just picking up someone's 100 game collection for $80 on eBay, just so I can rip them to my hard drive and emulate them on my PC or Surface.
Being able to take your console with has been great for tens of millions of people around the world. You do realise that the most popular console of all times is Nintendo DS? And the second one is... Gameboy.
And it's perfectly fine to wait 5 years, but there are loads of people who would rather play them now. The great thing is these people can be happy now and then you will be happy in 5 years, all thanks to the same console.

You know someone can't put up an argument when they start calling names and call your complaining "whining" yet here you are, in your own words, "whining".

Please come back when you can have an adult conversation without name calling.

As I pointed out in my earlier post, you always end up paying more for a portability. The PS4 and Xbox One could both be had for $250 on black Friday with games. The Switch was $300 with no games. You personally managed to save some money, and that's great, but it belies the big picture, in that 1. not everyone stocks up on SD cards 2. Even for thrifty people like you the costs are still significantly higher for much loss horsepower. I'd also like to point out that you will need a very large SD card if you want to have a decent game library, and those can get very expensive. You can get away with 128 and 256 for a dozen or so games but I'm gonna bet that a person with more than that is gonna need an even bigger SD card. With some switch games being 32GB right now (and likely to increase over time) (Dragon Quest Heroes I & II – 32 GB), you are quickly going to run through even a 256GB SD card. 500GB cards are at least $220. That's insane.

Consoles are not for everyone. Portables are not for everyone. The Switch does well for who it is targeted for. There are a few of them in my extended family and everyone that has one and everyone I know who has played one seem to love it and some of them have a good gaming desktops or laptops. I mostly play games on my desktop but goofing around some "testing" the Switch was a very enjoyable experience. The Zelda game was pure fun. We will get our moneys worth out of it as we would any other console even with it not running 1080ti graphics.

Obviously the Switch is not for you and there appears to be no way you are going to put your money into it (or even like it), and that's perfectly alright. For what it is, how it looks, and how it plays my kids love it and I even like it and that is alright also.

*Forgot to mention that I have less in this whole system than some video cards I have bought for gaming and that is quite alright too!

Last edited:
Ever since Doom and then Skyrim launched on the Switch, I’ve been leaning toward getting one. Once Bayonetta 1 and 2 land on February 16, I think that will seal the deal for me. The kids' birthdays are in June. That's a good excuse, right?

What a cheap excuse. Valentine's Day is on the 14th of February, and that's a much better excuse. ;)

I love my Switch. Portability is amazing :) For any other high end crap, I got my PC with a 1080ti that can handle the rest.

Why do you care?

Not so: http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/11/1...rison-nintendo-switch-vs-original-vs-remaster

Oh...and btw, the SD cards don't do much for your game

Do you really think you'll be "ripping" these onto a Surface to play? Somehow I doubt it.

Last edited:

Did you watch that video? The switch version has significantly less foliage and a meager draw distance. It's insanely obvious even when stacked up to the PS4. It's equivalent to playing the game on integrated Intel graphics.

Except there is no mobile chip from Nvidia newer than Tegra X1. Everything after that is only available for cars and AI platforms. They could have created a custom SoC for Switch, but that would increase hardware and software developement time (and it's not like you can prepare a new console platform in a couple of months) and the price of the console.

The big picture is that millions of customers managed to save some money.

That's true... If you want your entire library to be digital and installed at the same time. But lots of people buy physical Switch games, since they are cheaper and can be resold. And it's been the same with other portable Nintendo consoles for decades - and loads of people bought them.
While Dragon Quest Heroes might be huge, some of the most popular Switch games (Splatoon, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Odyssey) are all 4 to 7 GB each. So it's not like you can only squeeze a couple of games on a 200GB SD card. It would be great to have bigger internal memory (at least 128GB built-in), but it's not actually a huge issue for most of users.

So basically portable consoles are evil, because you shouldn't need to play games outside your house, because it's distracting. Right. No, really? xD

Being able to take your console with has been great for tens of millions of people around the world. You do realise that the most popular console of all times is Nintendo DS? And the second one is... Gameboy.
And it's perfectly fine to wait 5 years, but there are loads of people who would rather play them now. The great thing is these people can be happy now and then you will be happy in 5 years, all thanks to the same console.

First, yes Nvidia does have mobile chips newer than the Tegra X1 and there is even a product on the market using it

You could have simply googled that, not a good way to start off.

"hey could have created a custom SoC for Switch, but that would increase hardware and software developement time (and it's not like you can prepare a new console platform in a couple of months) and the price of the console."

So Nintendo was too lazy to do what every other console maker has done? Big surprise.

"The big picture is that millions of customers managed to save some money."

If you wanted to save money, you would not be buying a switch.

"That's true... If you want your entire library to be digital and installed at the same time. But lots of people buy physical Switch games, since they are cheaper and can be resold. And it's been the same with other portable Nintendo consoles for decades - and loads of people bought them."

/facepalm

No, the numbers I was giving was for required game file downloads for Physical games. You NEED to have these files on your switch even with a physical copy.

"So basically portable consoles are evil, because you shouldn't need to play games outside your house, because it's distracting. Right. No, really? xD"

/fail

If all you've got is fake outrage, I'll pass

"Being able to take your console with has been great for tens of millions of people around the world. You do realise that the most popular console of all times is Nintendo DS? And the second one is... Gameboy.
And it's perfectly fine to wait 5 years, but there are loads of people who would rather play them now. The great thing is these people can be happy now and then you will be happy in 5 years, all thanks to the same console."

Yeah, for children....

Sounds like a shitty version of a Microsoft Surface TBH. Since when is that price reasonable for a hand held that can only play games?

"Any system you want to play online games on is going to require a subscription fee"

?? Any android, iOS, or windows based mobile device has zero online fees.

Why do switch fanboys make statements so easily disproven?

Did you watch that video? The switch version has significantly less foliage and a meager draw distance. It's insanely obvious even when stacked up to the PS4. It's equivalent to playing the game on integrated Intel graphics.

First, yes Nvidia does have mobile chips newer than the Tegra X1 and there is even a product on the market using it

"hey could have created a custom SoC for Switch, but that would increase hardware and software developement time (and it's not like you can prepare a new console platform in a couple of months) and the price of the console."

So Nintendo was too lazy to do what every other console maker has done? Big surprise.

"That's true... If you want your entire library to be digital and installed at the same time. But lots of people buy physical Switch games, since they are cheaper and can be resold. And it's been the same with other portable Nintendo consoles for decades - and loads of people bought them."

/facepalm

No, the numbers I was giving was for required game file downloads for Physical games. You NEED to have these files on your switch even with a physical copy.

"So basically portable consoles are evil, because you shouldn't need to play games outside your house, because it's distracting. Right. No, really? xD"

/fail

"Being able to take your console with has been great for tens of millions of people around the world. You do realise that the most popular console of all times is Nintendo DS? And the second one is... Gameboy.
And it's perfectly fine to wait 5 years, but there are loads of people who would rather play them now. The great thing is these people can be happy now and then you will be happy in 5 years, all thanks to the same console."

Yeah, for children....

Sounds like a shitty version of a Microsoft Surface TBH. Since when is that price reasonable for a hand held that can only play games?

"Any system you want to play online games on is going to require a subscription fee"

?? Any android, iOS, or windows based mobile device has zero online fees.

Why do switch fanboys make statements so easily disproven?

Yep, I watched the video. I saw very little to compel me not to buy a more portable game experience over one that can't go with me. So the draw distance and foliage are different...big deal.

Then you say:

""hey could have created a custom SoC for Switch, but that would increase hardware and software developement time (and it's not like you can prepare a new console platform in a couple of months) and the price of the console."

If you wanted to save money, you would not be buying a switch."

The same could be said about the Surface. Oh well...some people like being a little S#$7hole just for the sake of being one.

Yep, I watched the video. I saw very little to compel me not to buy a more portable game experience over one that can't go with me. So the draw distance and foliage are different...big deal.

Then you say:

""hey could have created a custom SoC for Switch, but that would increase hardware and software developement time (and it's not like you can prepare a new console platform in a couple of months) and the price of the console."

If you wanted to save money, you would not be buying a switch."

The same could be said about the Surface. Oh well...some people like being a little S#$7hole just for the sake of being one.

LOL, you quoted the wrong person. Literally trying to put other people's words in my mouth.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't make me a bad person nor is it my fault you can't come up with a counter argument besides swearing or misquoting.

I have bought every Nintendo console but the switch. The reason I'm so hard on them is because they are screwing me over with their latest system. They may get casual players now but they are loosing hardcore Nintendo fans like me.

Could you actually read the fragment you answered? "Everything after that is only available for cars and AI platforms." Jetson TX2 is an embedded AI development board and I mentioned AI straight away. Even Nvidia's own Shield TV uses Tegra X1, not anything newer. Because there is no newer general purpose, mobile chip from Nvidia.

Maybe they were. Or maybe Nvidia wanted to much for a fully custom chip. Or maybe it's just that every other console maker uses AMD, whose half of business is custom console and embedded chips, which greatly increases their availability and simplifies platform development.

Yeah, I think you misunderstood that. They saved enough money to buy a Switch, which suggests that its price point is not a big issue. Because it sells like hot cakes.

No, you don't. The FULL, digital version is 32GB. Or 27GB, if Japanese Nintendo Shop site is to be believed. If it's otherwise, show any evidence for your claims. Physical game contains the data on the cartridge, only saves, DLCs and updates are stored in console memory. I've got physical BOTW (13.4GB digital), and it only stores 2GB of data in memory - DLCs, patches and save files.

Good for you, because you are the one that called Switch an "universal distraction device" just because of its portability and accused me of poor priorities because I want to play on the go. None of that is specific to Switch, it's the same with any portable console, so if it's "fake outrage", please use more precise words to express your thoughts, because clearly I misunderstood some of them.

Yeah, for children....
I'm a child then. And I see no issue with that. Preserving contact with your inner child is healthy.

Could you actually read the fragment you answered? "Everything after that is only available for cars and AI platforms." Jetson TX2 is an embedded AI development board and I mentioned AI straight away. Even Nvidia's own Shield TV uses Tegra X1, not anything newer. Because there is no newer general purpose, mobile chip from Nvidia.

Maybe they were. Or maybe Nvidia wanted to much for a fully custom chip. Or maybe it's just that every other console maker uses AMD, whose half of business is custom console and embedded chips, which greatly increases their availability and simplifies platform development.

Yeah, I think you misunderstood that. They saved enough money to buy a Switch, which suggests that its price point is not a big issue. Because it sells like hot cakes.

No, you don't. The FULL, digital version is 32GB. Or 27GB, if Japanese Nintendo Shop site is to be believed. If it's otherwise, show any evidence for your claims. Physical game contains the data on the cartridge, only saves, DLCs and updates are stored in console memory. I've got physical BOTW (13.4GB digital), and it only stores 2GB of data in memory - DLCs, patches and save files.

Good for you, because you are the one that called Switch an "universal distraction device" just because of its portability and accused me of poor priorities because I want to play on the go. None of that is specific to Switch, it's the same with any portable console, so if it's "fake outrage", please use more precise words to express your thoughts, because clearly I misunderstood some of them.

I'm a child then. And I see no issue with that. Preserving contact with your inner child is healthy.

You do realize there's a thing called google right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tegra#Tegra_X2

Wow you are easy to prove wrong. It's pretty obvious Tegra x2 IS general purpose.

"Maybe they were. Or maybe Nvidia wanted to much for a fully custom chip. Or maybe it's just that every other console maker uses AMD, whose half of business is custom console and embedded chips, which greatly increases their availability and simplifies platform development."

Why even bother answering with a bunch of "maybe"? At least I can tell you for a fact that Sony and Microsoft have a semi-custom design while Nintendo does not. On top of that, they even downclocked a last gen Tegra chip. Sad.

"Yeah, I think you misunderstood that. They saved enough money to buy a Switch, which suggests that its price point is not a big issue. Because it sells like hot cakes."

Typical American definition of saving. FYI you are not saving any money if you are blowing it on a switch. There are cheaper devices that can do more, this is fact. You only get a switch if you must have nintendo, regardless of the price.

"No, you don't. The FULL, digital version is 32GB. Or 27GB, if Japanese Nintendo Shop site is to be believed. If it's otherwise, show any evidence for your claims. Physical game contains the data on the cartridge, only saves, DLCs and updates are stored in console memory. I've got physical BOTW (13.4GB digital), and it only stores 2GB of data in memory - DLCs, patches and save files."

lol, once again you are so easy to disprove

https://kotaku.com/third-party-nintendo-switch-games-are-so-damn-big-1820058797

"Oh, and anyone buying WWE 2K18 on cartridge still has a 24GB download to look forward to."

Would you check your information for once before you go spouting nonsense? 24GB for one game in addition to the data on the cartridge and not even counting saves.

"I'm a child then. And I see no issue with that. Preserving contact with your inner child is healthy."

Yes, when chilling. Not to be slathered about in the forums or when making purchasing decisions. At least you admit you like the console because of your inner child but that's also causing you to come in here and blindly defend a device that is clearly inferior for a majority of people. Adults are able to switch on and off, you need to do that right now.

Back