Bccode problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am having problems with XP which restarts at startup and the report shows:
BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : F64E500C BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 8052B8E8 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1

Here are Minidump files. Thanks for your help.:wave:

Can anyone help me? :(

I downloaded and updated my video card dirvers and then the real problem started. As soon as I installed new drivers a blue screen appeared with some data - I remebred only "device driver got stuck in a infinite loop" and computer reseted. I couldnt load XP because it reseted all the time and I only got to Windows when I clicked "last known good cofiguration" and then of course I had to deal with old problems with reseting, but after few tryes I finally got to Windows. :confused:

I will post new minidumps but I think that I have hardware problems with my graphic card. Thanks for your help. :wave:

When I removed graphic card drivers XP starts normally without any problems. :confused: I dont know what to do because I cant use computer without nvidia drivers.

I installed new drivers again and now everything works just fine! :haha: If I have new problems I will post again. Thanks for your help.:wave:

Pc Restarts Often

I am having the same problem. Not with 1 PC but with 3 PC's.

These are really 3 different PC's with different video cards. 1 Pc restarts more often then the other ones.

What can be the problem? Can somebody help me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back