BCCode Registry Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lately had some trouble when booting windows on my notebook. I will attempt to connect to a wireless network, but I get an error saying windows cannot configure the wireless connection. The error is new and happens only every few times I boot. Turning off the wireless and rebooting is a temporary fix, but when windows comes back online it gives me this error.

BCCode : 10000050 BCP1 : F7BD1000 BCP2 : 00000001 BCP3 : 8053A8D3
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1

I have read up on the errors and I have attached some of the latest minidump files I have on my computer. I have looked into registry cleaners with great caution and was hoping to find a more specific, reliable solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

All errors are 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

All dumps point to the same driver dne2000.sys as the cause of your crashes. See this link for more detailed information: http://www.file.net/process/dne2000.sys.html

Try updating your drivers. If you google this driver you will find a lot on the 'net concerning various issues, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back