BCCode (Who can read?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I cant run any video (xvid, mp4, x264, dvd..and so..) cant play internet stream video at fullscreen and cant run any game. I always got restart OS after self turnin off my display. Its not problem with my Graphics card becuz my card workin on second PC. Who can read BC Code pls help me. sorry for my bad english

BCCode: ea
BCP1 814D87F8
BCP2 8207F008
BCP3 820111E8
BCP4 00000001
OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1

Is your computer clean and free from virus and other malware? Is XP updated to Service Pack 3?

Is your computer clean and free from virus and other malware? Is XP updated to Service Pack 3?

Yeah Im using SP3 and I was tryed reinstalin OS but no change, Memtest86 RAM ok, Poweer supply -ok.. so finaly after 3 days I found solution. because of direct 3D doesnt worked so I was uninstaled via driver for AGP interface and my Pc working now but Graphic card is runin through basic PCI interface which is slowlest. Its very wierd cuz my computer was turned of just for month and before he was runin perfectly 365 days at year with same drivers same OS. cuz Im using Acronis True Image Home 9.0 for backup partitions and system. I just dont know where exactly the problem is. Can it to be comunication between BIOS - HW - drivers - ACPI.
If I will instalin back agp driver for Motherboard any of suported forceware driver cant workin. Alraedy I was runin DXdiag or want to install photoshop, run game or play some video at any of the format my computer freezed.

What are your computer specs? Make and model number? Your motherboard may be bad... at least the AGP part or the AGP card itself

What are your computer specs? Make and model number? Your motherboard may be bad... at least the AGP part or the AGP card itself

yea MB is maybe bad or some path on MB is scrached. Nevermind, thank you for all yours help my computer is now runin through PCI interface. Usage for browsing internet and so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back