Belkin driver problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasisAthens

Hi i have BELKIN N1 PCI card (F5D8001uk) and i was wondering because i have many problems with this drivers (latest from site) if there is any other driver.

I heard about some models works better with RALKIN drivers. Is that true ? And if so does anyone knows which drivers is suitable for my card ?

i had the same problem and decided to ditch belkin completely. Got a sweet new Zyxel router and adapter... and it was worth it

I would support your choice my friend (NetCablesPlus). I bought a 200 Euros modem/router and an 100 Euros PCI wifi card way above the average and the only think i got was problems....problems...problems....

Belkin is better know for eithernet cables but when it comes to networking hardware it's another story all together. I only had 3 routers and one access point model. I also have 3 G-only 54 PCMICA. I only use one on older laptop but it connects at Excellent and it works. Those seem okay. G Plus, G Plus MIMO, N and N1 those seem to have issues.

Router I use Dlink DIR-655 still trying it out.. Buffalo HP G54 wireless, Linksys and former DI-604 (which was quick) I've retired for wired only..

tipstir said:
Belkin is better know for eithernet cables but when it comes to networking hardware it's another story all together. I only had 3 routers and one access point model. I also have 3 G-only 54 PCMICA. I only use one on older laptop but it connects at Excellent and it works. Those seem okay. G Plus, G Plus MIMO, N and N1 those seem to have issues.

Router I use Dlink DIR-655 still trying it out.. Buffalo HP G54 wireless, Linksys and former DI-604 (which was quick) I've retired for wired only..

In my experience, Belkin is better known for over-priced Ethernet cables. :)

I have been very pleased with Linksys for both wired and wireless routers, especially once we got past their older 802.11b wireless routers which seemed to require a weekly re-boot to perform correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back