Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Microsoft security essential 2.0

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • none of above i have a better

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

CHAUDHRY07

hello,

i am using a pc with low specs.its a pentium iv 512MB ram.please recommend me a good security suite which is light on resources and a good protection too.before this i was using MSE which slows down my pc very much.some body recommended me to use avira premium 10 or avast 6.0.and yeah while using it my pc was also badly infected with malware and virus and cleaning process is still not wrapped up.
please reply with your suggestions

Regards

i have tested all of them myself........
MSE was a failure with me it couldnt detect rootkit....which infected my pc badly.next one i tried was avira internet security 2012 it has good detection rates but a complex sutructure and hard to setup according to your needs though it was lighter than MSE on sys resources but still some glitches.Last and the best one i found was avast 6.0 internet security which is faster and lighter on resources and it has good detection rates as compared to other 2.so i ll keep avast.

so to any one i would recommend using avast..thanks

I'm a user and it configures for light resource usage.

However, you can cheat (ie trim even further) if you login as a Limited Account and not one with Admin privs.

Polls of this sort are usually very highly opinionated and rarely based on facts.

You are your own best anti-virus.

Relying on any anti-virus is a failure waiting to happen.

yeah i agree with you....coz i was just badly infected with morro.....but i opted for avast due to low specs of my pc

Back