BF1942 need help CD2 crashes at install

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i install battlefield he says to insert BF1942 cd2 so i do then i click ok and it crashes i get a white background and cant cancel so i need to reboot my computer pelase help to slove this and i have system recurments i need.
before i could play and after a year playing i could not install anymore and computer was fully crashed so i bought new one
and now i cant play on old i also could not after the year.and my friend burrowed it mabe he knows more.

PS:i also have a problem with enemy territory i can only spawn with akimbo pistol but i want just 1 pistol help me also with that if u can please

Uninstall your firewall and try again. Some firewalls do not like Battlefield 1942. Once installed, turn the firewall back on and things are usually fine.
This is not the only possibility, but one I see most often.

Boot in Safe Mode.
Go to Add and Remove Software
Remove the Firewall
Reboot in normal mode.
Is Firewall still there grayed out?
Run AVG Free Antivirus, AVG AntiSpyware, and AVG Rootkit.
Run the Free Adaware 2007, and SpyBot 1.4
Reboot
Go to Start-> Control Panel-> Administrative Tools-> Computer Management-> and defragment the computer.
Reboot
Download and install the Free RegClean or RegCleaner, and look for any residue or residual items of Battlefield 1942. Remove them.
Exit you registry cleaner.
Reboot
Now you should have a cleaned system that will enable the install of Battlefield 1942.
Once it is intalled, reinstall your firewall if you want... I recommend the free Comodo or Zone Alarm... and be sure your antivirus programs and antispyware programs are working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back