BIOS keeps working after hard drive shutdown

Sometimes, after shutting down Windows on my ASUS laptop, I see BIOS and Wireless lights On and Hard Drive Light Off. This means the BIOS keeps in function, I don't even know why, I've never seen in my life a BIOS keeps in function after hard drive turned off, so I hold the power button to turn off the BIOS. Does anyone know this problem?

ASUS F552LD

5th Gen. Intel Core i7 Quad Core 2.0 GHz
Nvidia GeFore 820M
4GB RAM
1TB HDD
Windows 10 Home 64bit (Before Windows 8.1)

P.S: I'm very sorry for my English, it's not my first language. I hope you understand :(

So you can the bios screen when the laptop is first turned on? The bios screen is black with some writing or words on it. BIOS stands for Basic Input/Output System. It is a small program that is first to load, telling the computer to boot and what hardware is installed for the computer to use. Since English is not your first language, your use of the word BIOS may be different that mine.
What you are really saying is that the lights stay on after the computer is shut down, right? If this is true, the computer may be in standby, or hibernation and not really shut down. Check the Power Settings in Windows

Back