Black screen while gaming

Hey guys , ive been having black screen when gaming , my screen goes black for 4 sec or so and goes back to normal. Back ground processes are running fine(game sound can be heard and I can even control my game as usual). I went online to look for solutions and I tried updating graphic drivers , tried increasing power limit tp 20% (using MSI afterburner) , tried GPU tuning , none of it worked....im currently running an AMD radeon rx5500xt 4gb . However , I found that lowering my monitor refresh rate(display settings) from 144 to 120 kinda fixes the problem , it used to have blackscreens for every 5 mins or so , now it just happened once per gamimg session Is there any permanant fix??!!! I need to know whats causing the problem.

It may be bad monitor, what type of panel are you using, and try to use a different input method then you are currently using. See if that fixes the problem.

It may be bad monitor, what type of panel are you using, and try to use a different input method then you are currently using. See if that fixes the problem.
I tried changing from hdmi to dp it didnt fix the problem , im currently using a acer kg241q 144hz monitor

Ok, that's weird. Do you have any other monitors you can test your PC with? And what panel type is that monitor. I could not find the panel type on the description.

I can't help there..I have always been a G Sync supporter since I only sell Nvidia cards =(

You can contact the support for your monitor company, and if it's under warranty, they should repair it for free.

Back