Blocked Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, i know this probably sounds sad to you geniuses but i am a huge facebook fan and recently it has been banned from my work.
I know basic knowledge about computers and havent got a clue where to start in trying to get round it. I've heard you can do it by accessing it through another site etc but dont know how to go about any of this!
Can anyone help me please? x

take it up with your IT department. I'm sure they put that filter there for a reason...

There are ways around it, although i myself haven't gone to test these, but you can try looking up proxies... but do know that you may be breaching any company internet policies set by your employer, after all, facebook is a social website.

See your network administrator, we won't help you bypass security measures put in place by your employer.

Thread closed.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

You`re not making a very good start at TS. ;)

Out of your four posts so far, 3 have been deleted for various reasons and this one has been locked.

I suggest you read the following in order to get better acquainted with Techspot.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Thanks.

Please post any questions/problems you may have, in the appropriate Forums.<<Click the link for a list of our forums.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back