blue screen cums up and starts phisycal dump help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i have recently bought a new computer and i have only installed my modem for the internet and i am occasionally gettin a blue screen cum up and starting physical dump then the computer will restart itsself wen windows vista loads back up it will have a error box saying

window have recovers from an unexpaected shutdown and then i can vew the problem detials which are

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 008001A8
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 8B5C5358
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini100707-01.dmp
C:\Users\Ste\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-85675-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Ste\AppData\Local\Temp\WER6FD2.tmp.version.txt

this happens every so often and as it is a new computer i dont expect it to so can any1 please help me and tell me wot my problems are with it and shud i take it bk to pc world

cheers in advance

steven

Hello, ste297, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a look at the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

With regards to your problem, upload your minidump (as an attachment) and someone will take a look through it and tell you what the problem is.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps you to identify the culprit.

If it doesn`t, please attach 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

i was lookin in c://windows/minidumps and i have only got 2 files there will this be enough for u

regards

steven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back