Blue screen of death! fatal system error during logon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I'm Phil and I know almost nothing about computers, but I do know that mine is broken. I shut it off improperly after it froze, and now each time I turn it on I get a blue screen that says " STOP: c00021a {Fatal System Error} The Widows Logon Process system terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000135 (0x00000000 0x00000000). The system has been shut down. "

Needless to say, I'm pretty dumbfounded and don't know what to do. I tried starting it in Safe Mode, but it shows me the same thing.

I'm starting to go crazy and I'd like to fix this if possible and hopefully keep all my saved files too, if that's possible. If anybody knows anything about this, any advice at all is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sounds like you have a serious hardware failure. Take the system to a computer savvy friend or to a computer repair shop, to have it properly diagnosed and repaired

I NEEEEEED HLP!!!! MY COMPUTER BOOTS AND THEN BEFORE I CAN LOG IN THE BLUE SCREEN SHOWS SO I CNT ACCESS ANYTHING .....

THIS IS THE ERROR CODE

**STOP: 0x8040x0000008E (0x00000051, 0x804092c2, 0f7a465c4,0x00000000)
BEGGINING DUMP OF PHYSICAL MEMORY
PHYSICAL MEMORY DUMP COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back