Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfDeath

So i Have Been Searching Google And The Forums For This Topic Exactly But Haven't Been Able To Find Anything. This Has Happened Before And I Did A Clean Install With The Recovery Disks I made With HP. So I Had To Sign Up To Create A New Thread So Just For A Moment I Will Welcome Myself Here " Welcome Austin" "Thank You" OK So Lets Get To The Chase, My Computer Keeps Shutting Down To A Blue Screen I Haven't Been Able To Catch The Actual Problem From the Blue Screen Because It Happens When I'm Not Here So I Turned Off Auto Restart I Will Update This Forum When I Get the Info But For Now I Have This From The Windows Diagnostics Tool Thing That Comes Up after The Restart So Exactly Copy and Pasted Unedited Info Right Here

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 4105

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002046170
BCP3: FFFFFA600DFA80F0
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini082509-06.dmp
C:\Users\Austin Morrison\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-12249167-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Austin Morrison\AppData\Local\Temp\WERFF77.tmp.version.txt

Read our privacy statement:
(Wont Let Me Post Link Sry But Its Just To The Privacy Statement And Who Wants To Read That)

There IS The Exact Info Any Tips Or Anything Will help i Really Just Need To Know If There IS A Fix Or Not... OH And I Haven't Connected Anything New To My Computer In A While But I Have Disconnected And Reconnected My Microphone From Logitech For Rockband So Thats About All I Can Give You For Now PLZ REPLY

HI there,

If you could locate your minidumps stored in

Start > My Computer > Local Disk C: > Windows > Minidump

Please attach the latest 3-4 to your next post.

Ok there You Go I Had To .ZIP Them Thought they Were Like 50 KB's Over Size

Ok Sorry but back to the big issue WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER It hasn't done the blue screen in a bit now i think its been 1 day but ive moved my computer so it is getting a little more air intake so maybe it was just overheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back