Bluescreen loop, dumping physical memory

Hi,

i have been looking for a while on the internet for a solution to this, and normally i get solutions quite easy, but this time i have to decided to be the one to post

my windows explorer was pretty slow and i have been moving pictures from my camera on my laptop, so i decided to restart the system. when it started to boot it just went into a blue scree loop, dell logo appears, then windows is trying to load and then i get the BSoD and it goes all over again, i cannot get into windows, i have tried safe mode through F8, somehow it doesn't work, the only thing i can open is the BIOS, but to me there is not much helpful info there, i haven't installed any software lately

the BSoD says:
stop 0x0000007E (0xc0000005 0x82005314, 0x807868FC, 0x807861E0)
dumping physical memory to disk

what could it be and how bad? i have a lot of things that i cannot possibly lose on my laptop

do you have any idea

i'd appreciate any info

Back up that important data after you get this resolved. It is easy to back up this data to CD's or DVD's regularly... It sounds like you have a malware infection. You may not be able to save anything. I would remove the hard drive, install another hard drive and re-install Windows. Put the original drive in an external USB enclosure and try to recover data from it that way

Back