Bluescreen/memory dump

Hey I have a blue screen/ memory dump that is happening alot. I just recently built this new machine and have had it happen 5 times since I booted it up. I only have one game re-installed at this time.

Specs.
ASUS Sabertooth MB
AMD 4170
Patriot DDR3 2x4GB sticks total of 8gb
Windows 7 home premium
PNY/NVIDIA GTS 250 x2 for SLI (these are from older PC, Couldnt afford to get new one yet)
Western Digital 500gb hard drive.
680w power supply (Also from older PC build)
The mother board has a button on it that you can push during the boot sequence to test Memory, it checks out as ok.

Any ideas. was kind of thinking maybe my power supply isnt enough???

All that is on my computer right now is windows 7, Teamspeak, Steam, and BF3

I have looked through the thread and yes I did a search... I have reinstalled drivers, checked memory, pulled one graphics card out, put the other back in. No success. Any Ideas

Upload Dump Files:
Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder. Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Left click on the first minidump file.
Hold down the "Shift" key and left click on the last minidump file.
Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to"
Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved.
Upload that .zip file with your next post.

If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there. If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.

If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP. If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service . I recommend Windows Live SkyDrive - http://skydrive.live.com or another free, file-hosting service. Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it.

Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file): http://www.carrona.org/setmini.html

Back