BSOD appears seconds after login screen 0x07E

YST

Ok, before I head straight to the point, I'd like to stress out that I have tried almost everything to get this fixed. Such as uninstalling drivers, removing hardware, switching HDD, RAM, Google, etc.

[System]
I have an Asus Pentium 4 P800-E Delux 2.8Ghz 2GB RAM
With: Windows XP SP2

[What happened?]
From what I recall, I did absolutely nothing for this to happen (as far as I know). I left the PC on (while logged AFK on a MMORPG) and I woke up the next morning to the Blue Screen Of Death. This wasn't the first time it has happened and would only occur occasionally like, every month or so. Usually a restart would fix it and everything would be fine. However, just recently I am unable to load windows normally.

[The problem]
My problem is; I get the BSOD after the Windows XP screen has loaded, but before the login screen loads (or sometimes a few seconds after the login screen has loaded). My mouse would lock up right before the BSOD.

[What am I limited to?]
I can bypass the BSOD when boot up in Safe Mode, however! when I boot up in Safe Mode With Networking, I get the BSOD before the login screen.

This is what shows up on the BSOD I'm getting word for word:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try changing video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0x85752A12, 0xF7A064C0, 0xF7A061BC)

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.
Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

This is as detailed as I can get.
Trying to provide as much info I can because I am determined and (or desperate) to find a solution.

Any help is greatly appreciated and feel free to contact me through Skype:
ngcyst

I look forward to everyone's feedback.

Thank you.

-YST

With everything you checked or changed so far, it doesn't leave much other than the power supply or motherboard

With everything you checked or changed so far, it doesn't leave much other than the power supply or motherboard

But if I can load windows in Safe Mode just fine, wouldn't that mean the PSU is fine? motherboard would make sense, but I am not entirely convinced just yet.

"But if I can load windows in Safe Mode just fine"...
This usually points to a driver fault in regular Windows. In Safe Mode, the video driver is suspended along with some others. Maybe a video driver fault?

"But if I can load windows in Safe Mode just fine"...
This usually points to a driver fault in regular Windows. In Safe Mode, the video driver is suspended along with some others. Maybe a video driver fault?

At first I thought it was my video drivers until I uninstalled it. Still got the BSOD. Changed graphics cards and still got the BSOD.

"Changed graphics cards and still got the BSOD"...

Did you un-install the old video drivers before you changed cards?

Back