Bsod category 102(again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vacko

Hello everybody, this is my first post. I have been having problems with &*9%&#$ computer(2 seagates and 1 wd died on me, than mobo) for a year. Now, everything inside the case is new with fresh xp sp2 and BSOD!

error code 1000007e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 ae272698, parameter3 ae7a7b40, parameter4 ae7a783c

I've done everything suggested in "Before posting your minidumps, please read this" thread and have yet another problem. Chkdsk in windows keeps finding errors on system partition and with chkdsk/r/f nothing happens. Minidumps are attached. Please help.

P.S.Sorry about the lengthy post

Both are error 0x7E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues. Check Event Viewer (EventVwr.msc) for additional information

The driver cited in both was aswTdi.sys and this is a TDI filter driver belonging to the software Advast! particularly their network Shield Support.

See if there is an update or go to their forums. They are very helpful over there and Avast! is a solid product.

Thanks for the answers. Both avast and netlimiter are up to date, but I'll uninstall them if they are causing problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back