[BSOD] Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

dibias

Can anyone help me to analyse this dump file?
I tried to analyse with Debug Diagnostic Tool, but I still didn't know where the error came from. I mean what driver that cause this error?
It just show me like this

Type of Analysis Performed Memory Pressure Analysis
Machine Name
Operating System Windows XP Service Pack 2
Number Of Processors
Process ID 783452
Process Image ntoskrnl.exe
System Up-Time 01:10:57
Process Up-Time 00:00:00

and a lot of name of Loaded Module bellow it.

Attachments

• dump.zip
    72.3 KB · Views: 2
F.Y.I. the mods will most likely move this to the appropriate BSOD forum but no damage done. :)

Your issue is with the driver seechri.sys Here is a link explaining the driver and the software it belongs to: http://www.exedllsys.com/s/seehcri.sys-sony-ericsson-mobile-communications.html

*** I am NOT recommending you use the advertised driver fixer; just passing on information and what others have found/done.

Please let us know if you resolve it (or not).

F.Y.I. the mods will most likely move this to the appropriate BSOD forum but no damage done. :)

Your issue is with the driver seechri.sys Here is a link explaining the driver and the software it belongs to:
*** I am NOT recommending you use the advertised driver fixer; just passing on information and what others have found/done.

Please let us know if you resolve it (or not).

Sorry, I am a newbie here. So, I repost it to BSOD room.
Well, can you tell me where do you get that analysis that error caused by the driver seechri.sys? I'm trying to figure it out, but still didn't get it.
Can you teach me how to analysis that dump thing?

Back