BSOD Windows XP

Ok guys need some help i have an acer aspire 3680. I have read some of the other post relation to these matters the error message i get says0x000000ed (0x865 a6398,0 00000006,0xc2 0000006,0 x00000000) there is various things telling me to turn off bios to stop it auto rebooting all the time so can do stuff to sort this out but can't find the bios thing to turn off so if any one can explain how to do this i may be able to getvsome where. Please help

How do access this though as unable to start in safe mode or last known good configuration at all then automatically goes to bsod.

The only option you have now is to remove your existing hard drive (if you want to attempt recovering important files later), install a new hard drive, and reload Windows totally along with all the ACER drivers and utilities and Windows updates. If after you replace the hard drive, you run into new problems, this will tell you that there is still a hardware error with the laptop. If you can't do this yourself, you will have to take the laptop to someone that understands this

Back