BSODs error

Status
Not open for further replies.

kleto77

Hello, I have a little problem with a pc friend, I check ram, temperature, virus, I run a complete disk check but pc crash after 2 minute on startup.
Excuse me for my bad english
I attach minidump files
Thank's
Andrea

Attachments

• Mini113006-05.zip
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Mini113006-07.zip
    27 KB · Views: 5
When exactly does it give the BSOD error?
Because if it gives you the error as soon as windows starts loading or after the loading the screen it may be drivers.

Check that you have all the correct drivers.

The crash happens 2 minute after a system error message during load but when I go in safe mode i dosen't happen, i try to remove every drives and the reinstall but the system error message and crash remain at every startup
Andrea

You might wanna give it a try with the Windows Verifier. Start -> Run -> Verifier. Put everything off only not from Microsoft. You might get a BSOD with a file name of what driver is corrupt.

The process in all of the dumps is WindowsXP-KB922. I can't find any info on what this is, do a search on your system to see if you can find out what it is.

Thanks, before system crash I see the yellow shield icon of microsoft update it' possible the problems is there??

Thank's every all, :) I unistall Windows patch KB922582 and reinstall in safe mode now pc don't crash, I scan pc for rootkit, virus and spy the system is ok
Andrea

Probably Windows patch KB922582 is installed improperly. Re-install KB922582 fixes the blue screen problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back